Hello from Ohio

rlsllc

Dec 2, 2011
USA/Ohio
Hey Everyone,

Long time fan of light bars and emergency lights, thought I'd join up. I have an old Code 3 XL that I want to restore, and just bought a Whelen Edge 9438 for my service van; I'm hoping to get some good advise on here. I found this site looking for info on my Federal Signal Sm518A T/A.

I have built a couple of V8 4x4 GMC Safaris, one with a stick shift, and have had about a dozen Astro vans, several P71 'vics, and Chevy Monte Carlos. I'm working on putting a Chevy 8.1 in a 1985 Monte Carlo SS.

So, anyway, Hi everyone!

Roy

ps "rlsllc" doesn't mean anything, it is just my initials and LLC, and no, I'm not a business. I did, however, sleep at a Holiday Inn Express once.

Tom

Dec 18, 2010
Taunton, MA
Welcome!

Wigwam700

May 25, 2011
New York Adirondacks US
rlsllc said:
Hey Everyone,

Long time fan of light bars and emergency lights, thought I'd join up. I have an old Code 3 XL that I want to restore, and just bought a Whelen Edge 9438 for my service van; I'm hoping to get some good advise on here. I found this site looking for info on my Federal Signal Sm518A T/A.

I have built a couple of V8 4x4 GMC Safaris, one with a stick shift, and have had about a dozen Astro vans, several P71 'vics, and Chevy Monte Carlos. I'm working on putting a Chevy 8.1 in a 1985 Monte Carlo SS.

So, anyway, Hi everyone!

Roy

ps "rlsllc" doesn't mean anything, it is just my initials and LLC, and no, I'm not a business. I did, however, sleep at a Holiday Inn Express once.

Welcome from upstate New York.

Todd:D

MeefZah

Oct 6, 2011
New Philadelphia, OH
rlsllc said:
Southeast corner of Knox County, Bladensburg if you can find it on the map.

Ah Bladensburg, on 541. Go through there all the time. I like to ride some dirt and gravel roads on my enduro over off off Jug Run, Girl Scout, and Aspen Roads over that a way. Welcome.

CPDG23

Oct 17, 2011
Ohio
rlsllc said:
Southeast corner of Knox County, Bladensburg if you can find it on the map.

It's a small world, I am inbetween Granville and Mt. Vernon.

:thumbsup:

We drove up through your neck of the woods last Saturday going over to Roscoe Village to do some Cristmas shopping.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Firefighter5316

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.