Hello from Staten Island, NY

EMT-BLS

Oct 28, 2011
Waterbury, CT
I just realized that I had never formally introduced myself. My name is Abe, I'm an EMT-B in NY, and currently volunteering as such in SI, and Brooklyn. I came across eLightbars during a search for lights for my POV, and instantly became hooked. I am more of a lights/sirens user, rather than a lights/sirens installer, but I'm very interested in learning how to do installations as a hobby/side job. If anyone in the Brooklyn area wants an apprentice, PM me! In the meantime, I'll just keep enjoying ELB, and continuing to learn new stuff.

Tom

Dec 18, 2010
Taunton, MA
Welcome! ELB has a wealth of knowledge available for you!

Wigwam700

May 25, 2011
New York Adirondacks US
EMT-BLS said:
I just realized that I had never formally introduced myself. My name is Abe, I'm an EMT-B in NY, and currently volunteering as such in SI, and Brooklyn. I came across eLightbars during a search for lights for my POV, and instantly became hooked. I am more of a lights/sirens user, rather than a lights/sirens installer, but I'm very interested in learning how to do installations as a hobby/side job. If anyone in the Brooklyn area wants an apprentice, PM me! In the meantime, I'll just keep enjoying ELB, and continuing to learn new stuff.

Welcome from upstate in the Adirondacks.

Todd

May 22, 2010
New York City
welcome, nice meeting you that day.............but one of your residents tried to jump into my car as i was leaving !!!

EMT-BLS

Oct 28, 2011
Waterbury, CT
911 said:
welcome, nice meeting you that day.............but one of your residents tried to jump into my car as i was leaving !!!
:haha: :haha: :haha: Sorry about that, my residents are either old, deranged, or a mix of the 2. They do some crazy stuff, but hey, it keeps life interesting!

PC Comms

May 30, 2010
Beautiful southern Georgia!
Hey! My old stomping grounds! Born and raised on the Island. Who do you volly with out there? Volly Heart?

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aidey1234

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.