Hello from the CEO of 911 Outfitters, LLC.

911Outfittersllc

Dec 12, 2011
Oklahoma
I just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself to the ELB community.

My name is Bryon Brown I am the CEO, of 911 Outfitters, LLC. I have over 20 years experience in the sales and up-fitting of emergency and specialty vehicles. I started 911 Outfitters, LLC. way back in 1991 as a service to my fellow deputies at the agency where I was employed at the time. I began receiving numerous requests for up-fits in different areas throughout Oklahoma.

I then opened up an additional locations to meet these needs. I began bidding on projects, and soon opened additional locations. Our office in Muskogee has 12 installation bays and in Tulsa we have 8 bays.

We are EVT Certified upfitters for Ford and Dodge. We up-fit over 1000 units per year.

Recently I acquired an outstanding shop in Texas, some of you may know them as 360 Safety Gear. Through negotiation I brought on Frank Jones, former CEO of 360 Safety Gear as my V.P. of Sales and Marketing for the Southern Region, he brings years of PSE experience to the table. In addition Frank has been an active fire fighter in his community with over 10 years of experience.

I have also acquired another location in Iowa, where I brought on Zach Bowers as my V.P. of Sales for the Northern Region. Zach has years of Law Enforcement and PSE experience in sales and installation.

Through this network of locations we are to provide a faster turn around of equipment and excellent customer service. If you, or your agency need anything or just have questions feel free to contact us, we will help in any way we can. I thank you in advance and look forward to being a part of this great community.

Respectfully yours,

Bryon Brown, CEO, 911 Outfitters, LLC

Last edited by a moderator:

PC Comms

May 30, 2010
Beautiful southern Georgia!
Welcome aboard Bryon!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jhaberny

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.