I am Phenomenaly awesome :) - Intro

PA300

Sep 1, 2011
Canada
Hey,

I am a PA300 Siren fan, in other word Fed. Signal fan! ;) I am willing to stay on this forum so people can help me install sirens and speakers and after I help the people to install. I am also here, because people told me I could easily find interior leds under my country restriction.

All the best. :-x

Retired1

Jun 1, 2010
Woodward County, OK
I have read your other posts. (Example below). I think you will have some difficulty in convincing forum members (especially me) that you are not a whacker. No help coming from me. I would prefer that you devote your resources to big rear wings and ground effects and leave the emergency equipment for authorized users.

"[installation Guide] How to Install a Siren and a Speaker.

Hello,

I have bought on a online retail store of Federal Signal 2 new equipments. I've bought a premium set of Audible Warning Equips. I have an PA300 Siren and it's speaker. How am I suppose to connect both siren and speaker on my car.

I drive an Honda Accord V6 Double Turbo Feature (i-VTEC). Yes, faster than Impala and charger put together! :p

Now, please help me install it if it is possible. Thank you.

Details:

Full harness and a lot of wires"

End of quote

Last edited by a moderator:

PA300

Sep 1, 2011
Canada
What do you mean? I am authorized to use a Siren... I just do not know to install one and I was willing to get help on this query. Installation are expensive and they told me that self installation is easy. :thumbsup:

Retired1

Jun 1, 2010
Woodward County, OK
PA300 said:
What do you mean? I am authorized to use a Siren... I just do not know to install one and I was willing to get help on this query. Installation are expensive and they told me that self installation is easy. :thumbsup:

Can you help me by telling me what your authority is and what you intend on using the siren in your Accord for?

I also received your PM. I am working on a reply to it.

PA300

Sep 1, 2011
Canada
Retired1 said:
Can you help me by telling me what your authority is and what you intend on using the siren in your Accord for?

I also received your PM. I am working on a reply to it.

Police Officer. It's Unmarked Police Car.

Retired1

Jun 1, 2010
Woodward County, OK
PA300 said:
Police Officer. It's Unmarked Police Car.

A Honda Accord twin turbo police car? Certainly unusual...

Why doesn't your agency install the siren?

What purpose will the (restricted) interior LEDs serve?

FWIW, I am tying to justify my helping you - which I can do, if I believe your use is authorized, but I won't do if I believe you are not authorized.

Jman423

Administrator
Sep 10, 2010
United States
PA300 said:
I do not understand what you are saying Retired1! I do not give personal information online... :nono:

Whackers/hobbyists and professionals are welcome, but what you need to understand is that members are reluctant to help someone that they suspect might be trying to impersonate, or misuse lights and sirens. While you don't have to provide information to anyone, you also might find it very difficult to get help hooking up a siren, especially on a Honda.

Retired1

Jun 1, 2010
Woodward County, OK
PA300 said:
I do not understand what you are saying Retired1! I do not give personal information online... :nono:

"Why doesn't your agency install the siren?

What purpose will the (restricted) interior LEDs serve?"

What don't you understand? These are not personal information questions - I see them as straight forward questions. I think that you are not being truthful about being a police officer trying to outfit an unmarked police car.

cory y

May 21, 2010
Also keep in mind this beard is packed to the gills with emts, Fire Fighters, and cops of ALL levels from school, muni, state, federal, and even canadian. So you try to mislead or lie to us about being something you are not, you won't last here long. We have this habit of outing wanna bes and imposters rather well.

Besides anybody can claim to be something their not fairly easily. I for example am the supreme leader of the galaxy, you may call me Emperior Zorg.

A turbo honda as an unmarked pd car yehh I'm gonna have to wave the BS flag on that one as well... if its a seizure that's all fine and dandy, use it as a DARE car or Beat the Heat. But as a Patrol vehicle? No. There's not a single PD that's gonna pay that kinda money for:#1 premium fuel 2. Insurance 3, maint and upkeep and D. No officer is going to want to spend a shift in a ricer with more than likely uncomfotable lowered coffee canned angry bumpble bee econobox turned "racer"

That is all

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
\ said:
Hey,

I am a PA300 Siren fan, in other word Fed. Signal fan! ;) I am willing to stay on this forum so people can help me install sirens and speakers and after I help the people to install. I am also here, because people told me I could easily find interior leds under my country restriction.

All the best. :-x

BigWil

May 22, 2010
Ontario
You may be "Phenomenaly awesome", but your spelling isn't. It's spelled phenomenally. :D

Welcome to the forum from a Canadian LEO. If you can provide some identification to unlisted, then the people here will be most exceedingly helpful.

Most cops I know don't outfit their own vehicles, and if they do, they usually don't install equipment in a car that would be uncomfortable for a 8-12 hour shift. I have never met a cop who wanted to use a twin turbo Honda Accord. They are a small car, with not much interior space for getting in and out of, or sitting while wearing a duty belt.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
@thebluesignal

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.