Identifying a Beacon

rustycan_7.3

Mar 12, 2023
Massachusetts
I've been working through restoring my old brush truck. Need some help identifying the old cab roof rotator and the beacons on the rear bar, as they are no longer on the truck and I would like to at some point maybe replace them. TIA.

d138293d44259c800c13915ce1fee3f6.jpgbecom.JPG

dmathieu

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
S.W. New Hampshire, USA
I've been working through restoring my old brush truck. Need some help identifying the old cab roof rotator and the beacons on the rear bar, as they are no longer on the truck and I would like to at some point maybe replace them. TIA. View attachment 244796View attachment 244797
I've been working through restoring my old brush truck. Need some help identifying the old cab roof rotator and the beacons on the rear bar, as they are no longer on the truck and I would like to at some point maybe replace them. TIA. View attachment 244796View attachment 244797

StEaLtH2

Mar 3, 2011
New England
Is the front bumper still intact as it was in the photo? Nice looking rig, diesel I presume? Sorry to be off topic neighbor..
I’m 73 miles from ludlow.

rustycan_7.3

Mar 12, 2023
Massachusetts
Is the front bumper still intact as it was in the photo? Nice looking rig, diesel I presume? Sorry to be off topic neighbor..
I’m 73 miles from ludlow.
Yup, front bumper and the light bar are about all thats left on it from the fire service. It's got a Ramsey 8,000lb winch that still mostly works, lol. And yes, its a 7.3 N/A diesel.IMG_7211.jpg

Reactions: StEaLtH2

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
Yup, front bumper and the light bar are about all thats left on it from the fire service. It's got a Ramsey 8,000lb winch that still mostly works, lol. And yes, its a 7.3 N/A diesel.View attachment 244815
I would buy that lightbar . ..... If you are looking to make it more "aerodynamic"..ehem...

Dan, you're making me do more work at home than my wife makes me do! lol. I got the ladder out and went to the top shelf of the 10ft high shelving unit I have (even put my readers on) and discovered the Federal I have is a nice 184 but has no H!

• Haha
Reactions: dmathieu

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RETFFMedic

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.