Wanted interceptor badge

Status
Not open for further replies.

crt6mrt-265

May 23, 2010
Central NJ
Going back, there was someone here who made interceptor vehicle badges like fire, ems, etc. I am trying to find that person, or anyone that has an ems interceptor badge for sale. Thanks!!!

Update 6/29/2015

Ok got a new truck and the old EMS interceptor badge I got from tsquale did not come off my old vehicle in a very nice matter. With that said, I'm looking for the member again who made these vehicle decals. Looking for EMS interceptor. Thank You

Last edited by a moderator:

crt6mrt-265

May 23, 2010
Central NJ
hmm looks like he is not too active anymore on here. Bummer

2015-Impala

Jun 4, 2015
NJ
Yea ebay. Thats shere i found mine at. They have a fea different styles from police interceptor to pursuit vehicle k9, dodge ect. No longer have the chevy one tho. I was looking for that for awhile

2015-Impala

Jun 4, 2015
NJ
I'd really like one if anyone has any or knows where i could find some. Id want the reflective pursuit vehicle or tactical one. But really want the chevy interceptor badge.

crt6mrt-265

May 23, 2010
Central NJ
He had not been on here for a while when I checked, but I see he was recently on so shothim a message. THANK YOU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htamboli

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.