LED Outfitters Brackets

fireeqpsrv

Jul 20, 2011
Mississippi
I wanted to give an opinion on LED Outfitters brackets. I will give a little background on the review also.

First - I know several people have had bad experiences with this seller. I won't comment on that, this is my experience.

Several months back I called Mike and talked with him about an order I was placing. I mentioned to him that his mounting bracket selection was lacking options. He had me send him an email with what I was looking for. Well recently I called them up and was checking the availablity of what I was wanting to order and found out that he had added brackets to his product line.

This little review is for his tag style brackets. I ordered the standard tag mount light bracket.

1. The price he is selling it for 9.99, where as most are at least double that price.

2. It does not have a swivel capability but does allow for multiple flat mounting

3. The plates that hold the actual light mount to the bracket with 4 screws which is very secure.

I also use the L brackets that he offers with the light as an option.

1. he only charges 4.00 a bracket when ordering them with the lights

2. when i needed addtitiona brackets a call to Mike and he added them to the order.

3. The brackets are simple and do the job that they are designed for

Now he has 2 other style brackets for front mount tags have since I currently did not have a need for them I did not order them and cannot tell anyone anything else about them. For the experinces I have had with Mike and Led Outfitters, I continue to use them. I actually call them on every order but that is mainly because I am on the road and working with customers and I call to see what is available before I place orders and Mike has always been straight with me.

I would suggest that you checkout the brakets that he is offering, espeacially if you do installs on a daily basis the cost point will be well worth it.

Bobby

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
Please read the rules section and/or all stickies in this section and update this thread accordingly. Please pay special attention to format requirements. Thanks for taking the time to help make this section easier to use and more useful.

Format Guidelines

Users must disclose the circumstances under which they have come to review the item/product. This includes, but is not limited to, disclosure of compensation.

Must contain-Name, brand and model number of item

Must contain-A detailed description of the product including how it is used.

Must contain-A "rating" of the product

Should contain-Links to the manufacturer web site

Must contain-Pictures and/or videos required

Must be formatted according to information provided in/on reviews section

Posts in this section require mod approval to show up.

Please allow time for your post to be reviewed by staff.

Example

Title/Name of item
- Fake Light

Manufacturer - Marcson Tech

Model Number - 911-72

Link to manufacturer - http://www.elightbars.org/forums/example

How/why you got it - Made it up

Purpose/Description - This is a self contained 360 degree strobe. It is taller than.... blah blah blah, lots of details.

How you tested it/results - I mounted it on my invisible car in -40 and drove at 90mph for 16 hrs. It failed after the first 2 hrs.

Rating (1-10, 10 is best)

• Durability 2
  • Performance/Usefulness 1
  • Innovation 1
  • Appearance 4
  • Price 7
  • Other (shipping) 3

Total 3

Picture(s)/video(s)

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KeystoneDiesel

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.