Liberty harness/ LFL corner

Status
Not open for further replies.

OTFD211

May 24, 2010
Cleveland,Oh
I need a harness for a liberty. It's one that controls all front or rear inboards off the I/O board. Straight line plug on I/O and has (6) 2 wire plugs for the heads. PM me a price with shipping to 44070.

Cable found as of 4/8/15

4/8/15 Also need a LFL corner strobe tube. Have found new but checking around for used one first.

Thanks Bill

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 11, 2015
Tennessee
I have a couple of liberty bars for parts. I know i have the harness and strobe I will send pictures of what I have when I get home.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leaveen

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.