light controller, Nforce or cobrat6

Status
Not open for further replies.

crt6mrt-265

May 23, 2010
Central NJ
Testing out the waters here. . Also if any dealers have anything on clearance, or deals, ill entertain as well.

Ok so, I now have a new truck, lease for now and need to change how my lighting all was, 1. because of the lease and 2. because there is a lot more surface area on this thing now.

Wish list:

1) Sound off nforce B/W 12 diodes. (Pair)

2) Light controller, something with push button and a brain box to limit wires all over the place. ( wish feniex had the mini controller out already)

will add as  I think. thank you everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
Go to FEVER's website, get the ELITE membership. then see if you cant afford new... B)

Reactions: Mrlunchbox

crt6mrt-265

May 23, 2010
Central NJ
I love FEVER's site, haven't been around much on here with school going on, the ELITE hmm will look into thank you

Awwww BOO the Elite option is not active anymore

txfire

May 19, 2010
Denton Co, TX
I've got a like new pair of w/w that I installed in a truck and the guy changed his mind 2 days later and I took them out... Id take $110 for the pair shipped! Will be in the bags with everything.

Reactions: crt6mrt-265

crt6mrt-265

May 23, 2010
Central NJ
Cannons are found.

Also add to the list a smart siren, doesn;t have to be a fancy one, or the brookings industries programmable switch panel with the slide switch.

crt6mrt-265

May 23, 2010
Central NJ
Updated again, can stay with the interior lights I have now, added viper ext's

Mrbaxter

Oct 16, 2013
Connecticut
Does it absolutely need a slide switch? I have a hand held controller in the for sale section.

crt6mrt-265

May 23, 2010
Central NJ
I looked at what you have thank you for the offer,, not necessarily needs to have a slide, but the way yours is set up, I'm looking for it to have more push buttons and as you have in your new vehicle, limited space where I can mount as well where the one you have won't work for me. Thank you though

Tri-State PSE

May 21, 2010
Middletown, Ohio
We have a BNIB SOS nForce Blue/White Split Visor Bar w/ Flood mode.

Normally sells for $850.00, get this one for $650.00 Shipped.  :tiphat:

(Vehicle specific brackets fit: 2014-2015 Tahoe, Suburban, Chevy 1500 Silverado, 1500 GMC Sierra, & Yukon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiemartin6

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.