Wanted Looking for GREEN lights and pedestal mounted red strobes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

J-Rock1944

Jun 26, 2013
Lexington, Kentucky
Here's the run down:

My EMS partner is looking for GREEN lighting. Options are either dash/deck lights (suction cup prefered) or mini bars in the 20-36in range. Mini strobe bars are acceptable, but she would prefer LED.

Price range is negotiable, depending on type of light and shipping.

Would prefer all green, but G/A or G/W may work. Feel free to comment with items!

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
i have a green feneix t-3 and an amber 1 that was installed on the work golf cart used about 45 mins then removed because they wouldnt let me use them for some dumb reason...

also have the mounting brackets.

$70 shipped

wilsonbr90

Sep 30, 2013
Corning, New York
I have some whelen 700s I can make green as well as a tir6 slimlighter I can make green. Pm if there's interest

May 31, 2010
Aurora, Coloado
GREEN GRILL LIGHTS - NIB/NOS Axixtech TLED04 LED Surface Mount (4S)

35 EACH plus shipping or $125 for all shipped - SMOKIN DEAL!

J-Rock1944

Jun 26, 2013
Lexington, Kentucky
BUMPITY BOOPITY

Still looking for green stuff. Partner REALLY wants some kind of mini bar in green/white.

I am personally looking for s couple pedestal or l-bracket mountable Red strobes. PAR style is preferred, but any will do. May have parts to trade or cash.

wmreader

Aug 3, 2012
ETex
I have 3 Tomar PLII dual strobe lights available. Each has alternating quad flash strobes and I have solid red and solid green lenses or I can do split red/green, red/clear, or clear/green filters under clear lenses. They were mounted in tandem on a rear deck with custom mounts that stayed in the vehicle, so no mounts are available but they can be obtained at any Tomar dealer. They could also be velcroed for temporary mounting. The original wiring was hardwired together to a switch but there is plenty to work with if you want to add additional wiring. These are heavy duty units that have an internal potted power supply that is not waterproof and is intended for inside use away from moisture. They were in a Constable's vehicle that was a civil process server and were rarely used so there should be lots of life in them. All 3 have been tested and all work perfectly. Please feel free to make a fair offer on any or all you want.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
how many sets do you have clarence?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
New in state!

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.