Member Chat?

Dec 14, 2012
Central Florida
Good day to all,
Some may remember me as Mid-State Matt from back in the days..

Been quite some time since I was last on.
We used to have a chat that was always active for member to chat with each other. Did that get dropped?
Any I also have inquiries on others having stupid hard times with listing on eBay, again been a while.

Matt

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
If I remember correctly, there was some talk last year about bringing it back but ultimately it was decided not to. With the forum looking to condense some things due to rising costs of hosting, I don't see chat coming back.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ragnarok

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.