MicroMan Industries New XP LED lightbars!!!

firemedic105

Jun 2, 2010
East Coast of Canada
If you test them that way, let me know.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

crt6mrt-265

May 23, 2010
Central NJ
I hope you ordered a crap load of stock, sounds like you will be retiring after all these orders.

microman

May 20, 2010
KC Metro
Just got 100 of each color in yesterday. Should be ready to start taking orders today or tomorrow. The website is pretty much finished. Just need to fix the shipping calculator and test the credit card processor. If you know what you want, PM me and I will get you a quote with the ELB discount.

microman

May 20, 2010
KC Metro
micromanindustries.com is now up and running again on our new site. Please make a visit and let me know what you think!

Don't forgot to enter ELB for your discount.

microman

May 20, 2010
KC Metro
OK, we are back on-line. Sorry about that. Thought we had all the bugs worked out during testing before the launch. All products should be coded correctly now and the ELB discount code should also be fixed. Sorry for the delay and mix up. Some of you got some pretty good deals within the first fews hours as the cart was subtracting prices instead of adding them! Not anymore, it's full on pocket gouging now!! :)

Also, we are still improving the site. We will be trying to set up catalog style pages. Still trying the learn the in and outs of WordPress and Cart66.

Thanks everybody!

Craig

microman

May 20, 2010
KC Metro
Got a new video for you. This shows the new XP bars behind untinted and tinted glass at different distances. I am going to get some white takedown/alley light pics and video soon too. Also working on 1/2 and 1 mile video.

Reactions: Tony P

firemedic105

Jun 2, 2010
East Coast of Canada
I am with Boulder on this one. Looks awesome

Sent from my BlackBerry TORCH using Tapatalk

krautstyle

Nov 2, 2011
Oregon USA
Hi Craig...

I am a Pilot car driver and I LOVE the look and intensity of your Bars!!!

I was wondering what YOU recommended for someone like myself who needs Front and Rear facing Amber lights.

I would PREFER a External mounting scenario.

Let me know what you think .. So I can plan on getting the 2 bars from you !!

I greatly appreciate your time && Efforts..

Thanks again,

J.T

mjMIff

Jun 2, 2010
Mid-Michigan
This may be a silly question, but if I bought the sho-me 11_1005stt which is the brake/turn LED flasher, could I theoretically tie in two or four 4" XP's?

If at least, two I could have the rear alternate with the tail lights, if four, I would put the next two on the side of my car..... If that makes any sense.

I want everything sync'd in my next car.

microman

May 20, 2010
KC Metro
mjMIff said:
This may be a silly question, but if I bought the sho-me 11_1005stt which is the brake/turn LED flasher, could I theoretically tie in two or four 4" XP's?

If at least, two I could have the rear alternate with the tail lights, if four, I would put the next two on the side of my car..... If that makes any sense.

I want everything sync'd in my next car.

I don't see why not. The XP's are basically just stand alone steady burn lights, so any positve output flasher should work.

bshockme

May 26, 2010
Missouri
I have two videos...

The first is a midday shot of my car with the G3 3Watters.

Both lightbars where mounted behind 20% tint at the top of the windshield.

I will film another clip in bright sunlight to accurately compare the two.

mjMIff

Jun 2, 2010
Mid-Michigan
Umm.. I realize the sun is shining off the windshield in the first video, but even so, that is insane lol

Edit: On second thought, even the HAW/Wig-Wags are brighter in the second video....

Last edited by a moderator:

bshockme

May 26, 2010
Missouri
It is a little exagerated in the video... It was overcast yesterday afternoon when I filmed. If I get home early enough this afternoon that it is still bright, I will film again and post that video. I will say that the 3 watters are just as bright as the XPE, but the difference in optics is what gives it such a huge punch.

alxjmrk

May 25, 2010
NC, USA
Good enough of a difference for me. The 3W ones I have just wont punch through the side window tint very well at all. May end up "upgrading" to the XPEs.

microman

May 20, 2010
KC Metro
Hey everybody! Just wanted to let you know that we are now offering a basic flashback shield option for all of our bars. This consists of a piece of 1/8″ black ABS cut to the same length as the bar that you order. It will come in a pre-cut 5 1/2″ width. This should be wide enough for most installations. It will come with a number of self tapping screws to attach it to the bottom of the bar. Depending on the final cut width of your installation, you may have enough left over to make custom mounting brackets as well.

This is the best answer for a flashback shield for our bars at this time. We have so many different lengths of bars that it would be cost prohibitive to have a mold made for each one. Hope this helps some of you with your purchase!

ai160.photobucket.com_albums_t166_micromanindustries_FlashShield1.jpg

alxjmrk

May 25, 2010
NC, USA
The new XP LED 8" white being used as an offroad/back road/scene light.

ai210.photobucket.com_albums_bb255_dj_acoustica_E7C01AC4_90DA_f6a75483255c70639c141ef58e80b6cf.jpg

XP lightbar with headlights on

ai210.photobucket.com_albums_bb255_dj_acoustica_F7986FEB_0933_2ef7c1a214a540744c4f29e1d2df748c.jpg

XP lightbar by itself

ai210.photobucket.com_albums_bb255_dj_acoustica_1397FE4B_354F_1e40d92a4bbacaa0a95deb1489a3350c.jpg

I will add more pictures to include distance shots in a dark open area when I have time later this week.

crt6mrt-265

May 23, 2010
Central NJ
I got my two bars delivered the other day. Let me start by saying ... Holy s&%€ these bars are insane!!!! It is like taking a whelen liberty and putting it inside the vehicle. They are so bright. I was able to install one so far and right now still have the 1 watt led bar on the other side. I will do a comparison video before installing the second bar but no comparison. The new 4 head blows away my old 5 head 1 watt Aawesome awesome bars.

crt6mrt-265

May 23, 2010
Central NJ
QUick comparison video. Drivers side is a 5 head microman one watt led in all blue. Passenger side is a 4 head bwbw xp bar.

unlisted

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
NA
crt6mrt-265 said:
QUick comparison video. Drivers side is a 5 head microman one watt led in all blue. Passenger side is a 4 head bwbw xp bar.

If you have the time, put them both on the exact same angle, they are off a few degrees mounted on the headliner.

crt6mrt-265

May 23, 2010
Central NJ
That is why I moved from side to side with them. I won't be able to get any additional day time vids with this set up cause the other will be installed tonight

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Firefighter5316

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.