SOLD MOTOROLA HT1250 UHF 450-512

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 8, 2013
North Brunswick NJ
On behalf of my fire company i will be selling our old fleet of radios. They are Motorola HT1250s, UHF, 450-512. The radios are used and show wear but functioned properly when pulled from service. Some radios are in better condition then others.

The sale will come with one radio, battery, antenna, and mics (limited supply) for $100.00
This is an AS - IS Sale.

Shipping in the states is $15.00 flat.

We accept cash, Venmo or Zelle.

Located in north Brunswick. Pick up is available or we can ship.

We also have Minitor 5 and 4 pagers available for sale. $75 for the 5s and $50 for the 4s not including shipping

Any questions let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
covert

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.