For Sale Motorola T1300A Siren..

cc113

Dec 28, 2020
NY
Works, wired up (pos/neg) for power, wired it to speaker and all siren functions work, not sure about PA. NO power cord when I purchased it, mic included (not sure if it works). It currently has the pos/neg power wires installed.
*I'll include a diagram of the terminals that was provided to me in order to show how to power and hook up speaker.
Hoping someone here can enjoy this Rare one - as it took me a while to find one as they're not for sale often.
I'm asking $450 + $25 shipping. USA only, Thank you.

Attachments

• IMG_6539 2.jpeg
    IMG_6539 2.jpeg
    87.6 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_8478.jpg
    IMG_8478.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 45

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woobatu

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.