Mystery Brand / Store ... the OutletPSE speculation thread

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
elite907 said:
Honestly to me it doesn't sound like anyone from this forum. I'm not sure why everyone is trying to say I think it's this person or that person. Who cares,just have a little paitence and you all will find out once they reveal who they are & what theh are selling. This reminds me of a bunch of children at Christmas time trying to guess what's in the big box under the tree.

Everyone on ELB has been naughty... coal instead of blinkies for all of you!

Jman423 said:
Yes... I liked a post by elite907...
What is this world coming to?!

:eek:

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
where is this "time" maybe we go have a conversation with him and rough him up a bit, he'll talk then... :stars:

Zapp Brannigan

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 23, 2010
opse last week.PNG

Zapp Brannigan

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 23, 2010
Wandi2710 said:
Heyyyy.....
first of all....what happened in the chat should stay in the chat... ZAPP

and OPSE is not mine.....

i bet they have a new surprise for Us lol..........

I would guess so, since you are apparently their Press Secretary!!!

rwo978

May 21, 2010
ND, USA
Looks like rebranded Whelen...

Wandi2710

Aug 6, 2012
Indonesia
I just check the new OUTLET PSE website.. its really cool

Congrats for its launch.........

i hope you can deliver what you promise us about Quality and customer service.....

ps:

- about that chat, i'm 100% sure Tony is joking....and he make a good video, i still think he should win :) but its your decision.

- Is vivid a new brand? what its quality?

OutletPSE

Jun 5, 2013
Southern United States
Wandi2710 said:
I just check the new OUTLET PSE website.. its really cool
Congrats for its launch.........

i hope you can deliver what you promise us about Quality and customer service.....

ps:

- about that chat, i'm 100% sure Tony is joking....and he make a good video, i still think he should win :) but its your decision.

- Is vivid a new brand? what its quality?

We are kidding about it as well Wandi :)

The launch has been successful. The lightning deals are very popular.

The Vivid American Eagles are of significantly high quality. We think that people will be very happy with their quality, especially given the price point.

Wandi2710

Aug 6, 2012
Indonesia
OutletPSE said:
We are kidding about it as well Wandi :)

The launch has been successful. The lightning deals are very popular.

The Vivid American Eagles are of significantly high quality. We think that people will be very happy with their quality, especially given the price point.

hahaha Great.. so Tony is the winner?

Thanks for the "vivid" explanation .....

i hope u have a great success...........

paff2

Nov 30, 2010
Lancaster, PA
Guess I'm not the only one wondering what all the hype was about. Wow

OutletPSE

Jun 5, 2013
Southern United States
code60a said:
So after all the speculation and promises of new and amazing things, Outlet PSE is just another dealer like most of the folks on the board... or did I miss something?

While we are understand why you are not excited about another competitor, we are not nearly finished with our site. Our unexpected discovery forced us to stick to a deadline that we had not initially intended. We have several things still in the works that are still a few months out. The rest of the Vivd line is in development as well as an incentive base program for returning customers to offer substantial discounts.

We have partnered with several of the groups already on this board and are eager to continue building relationships that will ultimately benefit the heroes all of us serve.

OutletPSE

Jun 5, 2013
Southern United States
MEVS06 said:
Interesting to say the least, now to wait and see what OPSE has to say about this Vivid Warning Systems...

Vivid Warning Systems has decided to launch strictly through us with a line or products. The American Eagle is American Made. In the interest of disclosure, they are looking into alternative manufacturing. Testing and development of their products will take time. They are a small part of our bigger picture to give our hero's another option to affordable and RELIABLE equipment with substantial product and customer support.

The American Eagle has been our most popular seller during the grand opening, however; we are very excited about our other brands as well. As stated above, we are not going to limit our options and will continue to push forward. It is only for the betterment of the rest of options for the hero's out there in the world serving the fine people of this country.

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
OutletPSE said:
Vivid Warning Systems has decided to launch strictly through us with a line or products. The American Eagle is American Made. In the interest of disclosure, they are looking into alternative manufacturing. Testing and development of their products will take time. They are a small part of our bigger picture to give our hero's another option to affordable and RELIABLE equipment with substantial product and customer support.

The American Eagle has been our most popular seller during the grand opening, however; we are very excited about our other brands as well. As stated above, we are not going to limit our options and will continue to push forward. It is only for the betterment of the rest of options for the hero's out there in the world serving the fine people of this country.

Jap crap. Lol. Whatever. There is room in the market place for it. There is a niche. If there wasn't places like Ledo/damega and xtd wouldn't be successful while ignoring their customers

May 21, 2010
Columbus, Ohio
OutletPSE said:
While we are understand why you are not excited about another competitor, we are not nearly finished with our site. Our unexpected discovery forced us to stick to a deadline that we had not initially intended. We have several things still in the works that are still a few months out. The rest of the Vivd line is in development as well as an incentive base program for returning customers to offer substantial discounts.

We have partnered with several of the groups already on this board and are eager to continue building relationships that will ultimately benefit the heroes all of us serve.

There's no ill will on this end. I welcome competition and I wish you nothing but success and the best of luck. I just think a lot of folks got the impression from your pre-release marketing that you were something more than another vendor.

Jman423

Administrator
Sep 10, 2010
United States
code60a said:
There's no ill will on this end. I welcome competition and I wish you nothing but success and the best of luck. I just think a lot of folks got the impression from your pre-release marketing that you were something more than another vendor.

I don't think it was misleading, but it sure did a good job of getting people's attention. The conspiracy theories were quite humorous too :haha:

OutletPSE

Jun 5, 2013
Southern United States
code60a said:

Hater!

Jman423 said:
I don't think it was misleading, but it sure did a good job of getting people's attention. The conspiracy theories were quite humorous too :haha:

I somewhat agree. They truly didn't do any marketing. They did a video. We are the morons that pumped this up. All they said is that they would have affordable equipment. They do... but so do I, Covert Lights, SNM, AWL, etc.

litning

May 21, 2010
Central NH
OutletPSE said:
Hater!

I somewhat agree. They truly didn't do any marketing. They did a video. We are the morons that pumped this up. All they said is that they would have affordable equipment. They do... but so do I, Covert Lights, SNM, AWL, etc.

Talking about yourself in the 3rd person once again?

FatherOfFour

Nov 4, 2012
Indiana
OutletPSE said:

Hmmm, OutletPSE referring to OutletPSE as they, and referring to the rest of us as We? Me thinks somebody may have just slipped by forgetting to change which account they had logged in?

OutletPSE

Jun 5, 2013
Southern United States
Nope... good clean fun.. I was referring to core offering good pricing. We never claimed to offer something "different", We just claimed to offer AFFORDABLE emergency equipment (Which I believe we are doing). As stated above, we have a ton more in the works and we will have a rewards structure for the clients we have returning. They will be bumped into different price structures as they continue to buy from us. Sorry, I've been up for about 40 of the last 48 hours due to the Grand Opening. I've handled more of our technical difficulties.

We were morons for having an unsecured website. We were toying around with our video and had it on the website, unsecured. The domain itself didn't even belong to us at the time. Once Wandi discovered the website via our Facebook Page, it was all over and we got caught. Sneaky sneaky little Indonesian Military Guys. :bonk: Other than the video, we did not do much marketing. We had a give-a-way that was based on this site to better our partnership with eLightbars. We are still working to take care of our winners as well.

We get mocked for not having a sense of humor in chat, so we have been trying to become part of the community some more. Even our jokes about the winners being site administrators do not seem to be going over well. Tough Crowd! :bonk: :bonk: Simple as that. We have had a stressful couple of months trying to get things into place. If it was not for several of you all we would not have been able to do it. We still have a lot of work to do. We were not planning on launching anything with the business until the holiday season.

We were not very informed about eLightbars when we first thought about launching a website. As a matter of fact, our web store was initially not going to have any vehicle equipment at all. It was because of some of the business relationships we have formed and some unexpected interest from this site that we pushed through with it. A lot of people worked behind the scenes to get the site going. Several ideas were kicked around as far as website design (some designs of the site were actually done and ready to launch, only to be scrapped). There was a sharp learning curve for us and we will continue to learn. As we evolve, you will see more a more apparel and gear oriented shop. We are not here to take anyone over, we are here to work with other vendors.

I would like to thank some of those companies we have mentioned above, as well as others (individuals) who are working behind the scenes. We are only at about 50% right of our intended target. Stay tuned. Feel free to watch us grow. Hate on or love on us.. we get what it is like to be the new kids on the block. These are things the bosses writing the checks don't understand, but rest assured, we are here for people if they need some help. We look forward to being a part of the community. We've heard great things about this place.

Jman423

Administrator
Sep 10, 2010
United States
strobecrazy said:
:undecided: I wonder if "OutletPSE" knows they gave themselves away on their own site?

Are you still suggesting that Marcson owns OutletPSE?

Still with the conspiracy theories?

No one ever said it was necessarily one person behind it, nor have things stayed the same since the "original discovery". The important part is the customers, in my opinion. If the customers are satisfied with the price, the quality, and customer service... they'll do just fine.

Unlike some "other" companies that tout "customer satisfaction" having always been their "main priority" on their homepage, experience will be the main thing that separates talk from fact. Saying it doesn't make it true. I've been happy with companies I expected to be disappointed with, and vice versa.

May 21, 2010
Columbus, Ohio
Jman423 said:

I think you might actually be a part of the conspiracy. You live in Florida, their PO Box is in Florida. You also certainly have the technical know-how to pull off the website. ;)

Jman423

Administrator
Sep 10, 2010
United States
code60a said:
I think you might actually be a part of the conspiracy. You live in Florida, their PO Box is in Florida. You also certainly have the technical know-how to pull off the website. ;)

Keen observation.

I will not deny any technical involvement, nor have I done so since the whole thing came about. However, I can assure you I am not a business owner, nor do I have any desire to be. I am a web guy, I am for hire... need I say more?

Florida, that is a coincidence. It's as far south as they could get so they wouldn't be associated with the New York racket.

I can assure you that Marcson, myself, or any of the staff here are not employees, or owners of OutletPSE.

You may not want to believe me, but it is a fact.

strobecrazy

Apr 27, 2011
GA,ATL
Jman423 said:

No one ever said it was necessarily one person behind it, nor have things stayed the same since the "original discovery". The important part is the customers, in my opinion. If the customers are satisfied with the price, the quality, and customer service... they'll do just fine.

Unlike some "other" companies that tout "customer satisfaction" having always been their "main priority" on their homepage, experience will be the main thing that separates talk from fact. Saying it doesn't make it true. I've been happy with companies I expected to be disappointed with, and vice versa.

Never suggested Marcson. Nor am I bashing any person(s) behind OutletPSE.

All I was saying by my post above was that with a simple google search on some information that is on OPSE contact page you can know one of the people behind it. Thats all, keep up the good work.

To OPSE, I would like to see bigger lightheads added at some point. (M7s or M6s type) :D

Jman423

Administrator
Sep 10, 2010
United States
strobecrazy said:
Never suggested Marcson. Nor am I bashing any person(s) behind OutletPSE.

All I was saying by my post above was that with a simple google search on some information that is on OPSE contact page you can know one of the people behind it. Thats all, keep up the good work.

To OPSE, I would like to see bigger lightheads added at some point. (M7s or M6s type) :D

Well, keep in mind that this is not the only site I've been involved with. What you might be seeing is my use of similar language and/or resources on my part. I'm not perfect :eek:

I didn't think you were bashing me, or them.

Wandi2710

Aug 6, 2012
Indonesia
Hmm...

i still wondering who is OPSE really are, even thats not too important,

because the important thing are about their Product quality and their Services to the customer.

But still im curious :crazy:

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
At least it is not damega reverse engineering. I figured we were gonna start seeing them start stamping their products. With USA lol

Tom

Dec 18, 2010
Taunton, MA
FEVER said:
At least it is not damega reverse engineering. I figured we were gonna start seeing them start stamping their products. With USA lol

According to the new LEDO banner, their products are made in the USA... :rolleyes:

Jman423

Administrator
Sep 10, 2010
United States
Tom said:
According to the new LEDO banner, their products are made in the USA... :rolleyes:

No, no, no... they get products that were made in the USA, then send them overseas to copy them with epic-fail-ness.

I made that word up... you get the idea.

What they mean to say is that "this product WAS made in America, till we turned it into a piece of shit and put our logo on it".

"Oh, and here's our completely false customer service statement."

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Tom said:

Well at least it is confirmed that the OPSE lights are legit american (I'm sure ____ was drooling over that possibility more than a re re staring a ceiling fan)

I can't believe they have that banner. Maybe they are assembling the color modules into the light sticks here for each order.

I can just picture modjgan, avrum, and the rest of their merry band of idiots sitting in a circle popping lights in bars while trying to figure out where to get their next stash of american made sirens from sense their previous source is currently indisposed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RETFFMedic

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.