For Sale N.O.S Fireball 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

shibby1952

May 8, 2013
Iowa
I have a new in the box red Fireball model 15. This is the Taiwanese knockoff version that was licensed by Federal Signal. It appears to be new in the box, but has no directions or packaging. Does have the flashback cover with it though. I tested it and it works great. Not really sure what these are worth compared to the genuine article, so I will put $50 plus shipping. It does say Federal Signal on it... PM me if interested.

0413161237a.jpg 0413161237.jpg

shibby1952

May 8, 2013
Iowa
SOLD pending funds of course...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
la_canuck

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.