Need 52" Liberty/Patriot frame plus clear lenses and a few parts, have 48" frame and parts to trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

wmreader

Aug 3, 2012
ETex
I am looking for an empty 52" Liberty/Patriot frame and some assorted parts for it, including all 4 corner lenses and 4 of the long inboard lenses in clear. I could also use some internal wiring for a traffic advisor, an external power cable, a 4 head strobe power supply for a Patriot, at least 2 non optic 500 series clear lenses for use over alleys in the end caps, some 500 series strobe modules, and several 5mm or TIR6 modules in amber.

I will buy any of these outright or I have an empty 48" frame and 4 clear corner lenses for it, some clear lens dividers, and some halogen 500 series modules available for trading. I also have a bunch of Edge 9000 and 9M lenses and internal parts available for trades. Please let me know what you have available with your price or trade preference, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htamboli

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.