Wanted Need Aerodynic Clutch Gear Shaft

Scoot163

Nov 15, 2013
Tacoma, WA
I need the later model Aero transmission shaft that works with the clutch gear. The shaft should have a notch in it for the clutch gear E-clip to fit into, and on the bottom the black gear that meshes with and drives the rotators. I would also buy the whole motor cage/transmission assembly. Kinda need it desperately! Hope someone can help.

Rich

May 21, 2010
Minnesota
I think I have the whole cage assembly (with or without motor). I do not know the generation but it is from an Aerotwin. I can grab pics in a bit.

May 21, 2010
Minnesota
I have 3 different styles but only one appears to have a clutch. Can you post a photo or PM me, I might get a little lost between this and the other post you just made.

Scoot163

Nov 15, 2013
Tacoma, WA
I have 3 different styles but only one appears to have a clutch. Can you post a photo or PM me, I might get a little lost between this and the other post you just made.
I will post a photo tomorrow, and thanks for looking. I would PM but it says I cannot PM because I have too many messages. Not sure why you are saying you are lost? Neither post mentions the bar being an Aerotwin that I can see. But then again, I can't see far! Thanks again.

May 21, 2010
Minnesota

I will post a photo tomorrow, and thanks for looking. I would PM but it says I cannot PM because I have too many messages. Not sure why you are saying you are lost? Neither post mentions the bar being an Aerotwin that I can see. But then again, I can't see far! Thanks again.
Since it just said Aero I think I got the image in my head of the Aerotwin version of the Aerodynic. It's clearer now.

Scroll to the bottom of this post. I put up a description of how to clear messages in bulk vs 1 by 1. I'll look for your photos tomorrow to make sure we are on the same page.

Scoot163

Nov 15, 2013
Tacoma, WA
Since it just said Aero I think I got the image in my head of the Aerotwin version of the Aerodynic. It's clearer now.

Scroll to the bottom of this post. I put up a description of how to clear messages in bulk vs 1 by 1. I'll look for your photos tomorrow to make sure we are on the same page.
Motor.jpeg
This is what I am looking for. With the black clutch gear on the far left.

May 21, 2010
Minnesota
The one on the far left, got ya. Think I only have one of those left in a different gearcage. If someone does not have one, message me down the road and we can try to work it out. Otherwise I am not in a hurry to sell my last one at the moment.

local_sheriff

Oct 14, 2022
Norway
I know I'm late however does someone know whether the black+metal gears will interchange with the white gear without additional parts...?

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woobatu

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.