Need help identifying siren

DatedGore

Mar 21, 2022
Indiana
Based on the lightbar and grill light choices alone, I'm going to speculate it is some off brand garbage.
I had figured I just thought it had some neat tones, I always love weird tones that actually sound somewhat decent like on the Tomar 940. Thanks for the reply. And EMA is always underfunded they do what they can with lighting

Reactions: tsquale

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
Reactions: Dave F and tsquale

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
These look close. Keep in mind there are a handful of Asian companies being rebranded that all look similar. I do not represent, condone, endorse, nor make any claim for or against these products.

bar.PNG

oneofmany.png

StEaLtH2

Mar 3, 2011
New England
I can’t help but hear the pac man alert when the ghosts are about to become inedible….just as the pickup passes

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woobatu

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.