New Feniex Flasher

Eric1249

Jul 12, 2010
Waukesha WI USA
It's a shame, this product had a lot of potential. But poor patterns, no cruise, and traffic advisor patterns (with only 4 outputs) killed it for me.

The only good thing I'm hoping may come of this is new Cannons which will work with an external flasher.

I agree. So someone like me that syncs all my lights off an external flasher, I wonder what would happen if I ran a TA pattern? It just doesn't seem right with 4 outputs and having TA patterns

PJD642

May 20, 2010
east of Cleveland
When I was considering building a Liberty bar using dual Cobra heads for each pod, I wanted a TA capable flasher. This would have worked fine for my purposes - 2 heads to each terminal, leaving 4 large blocks of light filling in either direction. Might even have been more obvious to the motoring public than 8 individual heads filling across.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
so you wont be able to use both negative and positive lights AT THE SAME TIME.

wilsonbr90

Sep 30, 2013
Corning, New York
You may be able to set positive and negative output to the different priorities, but yes you wouldn't be able to use the lights simultaneously. That's where they get you to buy a second flasher since they would sync.

Lots of potential and I was going to buy one for a bar I'm building, but I hate the patterns.

Reactions: TACKLEBERRY

Eric1249

Jul 12, 2010
Waukesha WI USA
I found out that the list of patterns I posted were accurate. IMHO if someone is going to use an external flasher to sync an entire vehicle I don't feel there is a need for T/A patterns. And with the lack of simple patterns I will pass on this flasher. Somewhat of a relief since I need 3 flashers. lol

Reactions: TACKLEBERRY

TACKLEBERRY

Sep 20, 2010
Norton, MA
Agree, a lot of potential but missed the mark.

Everyone already copies one another in the industry and a flasher doesn't have to be "innovative". I just wish someone would start with the ULF44 and improve upon it.

-4 Outputs
-3 Pattern Modes
-Simple flash patterns
-Seperate cruise mode with its own activation input. You'd only be able to change the intensity
-3 Phase options for each pattern (outputs 1+2 alternate with 3+4, 1+4 alternate with 2+3, and 1+2+3+4 simultaneous

ERM, I hope you're paying attention.

EastSide279

Apr 11, 2013
CT
Agree, a lot of potential but missed the mark.

Everyone already copies one another in the industry and a flasher doesn't have to be "innovative". I just wish someone would start with the ULF44 and improve upon it.

-4 Outputs
-3 Pattern Modes
-Simple flash patterns
-Seperate cruise mode with its own activation input. You'd only be able to change the intensity
-3 Phase options for each pattern (outputs 1+2 alternate with 3+4, 1+4 alternate with 2+3, and 1+2+3+4 simultaneous

You just described the perfect flasher. Maybe add a low power mode also and that would be great.

Oct 20, 2010
Rehoboth, MA
-4 Outputs
-3 Pattern Modes
-Simple flash patterns

That is pretty close to the taillight flasher I have from ERM right now, so he is listening.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kevieandrew

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.