New lightstick from Feniex

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Very well-done video!
Thanks, these videos take about four days to do.  We have more stuff such as this in the works with overall better quality. 

We wanted to make sure it was ok with Feniex to release the video of the product. 

The product over all is very impressive. It will be up to the installer to use it correctly though. The wide lux optics have a very specific use. It's impressive how there are NO dead spots in this bar all the way across. 

acala91

Oct 15, 2010
FL
Looks pretty sweet. The only thing I dislike is that the slow patterns are still too fast for my preferences. 

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
I really like the "half half slow" & the "in out slow" patterns; I think they're a perfect speed and separation of the colors for the rear (but if I was running the in/out pattern on my vehicle, I would do RRBBBBRR or BBRRRRBB).

What's pricing gonna run?

Also, I'm guessing they will offer the ability to switch one color on at a time (ie VFF running flashing blue for response and then running Amber while at construction/landscaping/plowing daytime job)?

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
I really like the "half half slow" & the "in out slow" patterns; I think they're a perfect speed and separation of the colors for the rear (but if I was running the in/out pattern on my vehicle, I would do RRBBBBRR or BBRRRRBB).

What's pricing gonna run?

Also, I'm guessing they will offer the ability to switch one color on at a time (ie VFF running flashing blue for response and then running Amber while at construction/landscaping/plowing daytime job)?
Pricing won't be released for another month or so.   

These actually have multiple modes just like the interior bar.  It was hard for us to illustrate that in the video because we are going through the patterns.  We actually have this set for a red/blue half and half pattern on one switch then go to a red/blue/amber alternating on another. 

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
I think it is safe to assume same as the cobra.   I've seen 2 head, 4 head, 6 head, and 8 heads so far

crt6mrt-265

May 23, 2010
Central NJ
any thought of pricing on the new units,? really interested in the 4 head in a blue/amber dual.

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
They seem to be about $40 more than the respective size cobra bar. 
Generally 10-20% is the rule.  The 400 is $239

We have them on our site but will be adding pricing later today

crt6mrt-265

May 23, 2010
Central NJ
feniex site doesn't have the release date on them anymore, are these out?

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leaveen

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.