New member from Connecticut!!!

TS6

Aug 23, 2012
Connecticut
Hi everybody my name is Ed I'm from CT, I love this site. I've been looking at all your videos, pics of your installs and let me tell you is amazing.I started collecting strobes lights and that's how I came across with this forum, keep the good work and thank you for having me here.

EMT-BLS

Oct 28, 2011
Waterbury, CT
TS6 said:
Hi everybody my name is Ed I'm from CT, I love this site. I've been looking at all your videos, pics of your installs and let me tell you is amazing.I started collecting strobes lights and that's how I came across with this forum, keep the good work and thank you for having me here.
Welcome, Ed...from a fellow Conneticutite.

foxtrot5

Sep 26, 2011
Charleston Area, SC, US
EMT-BLS said:
Conneticutite.

How in the world does one pronounce that?!? :weird:

Also, welcome Ed!

DLuccia

May 21, 2010
Greater Waterbury CT
Welcome to the board from another waterbury area.

Aug 1, 2011
Ballston Spa NY USA
sup from Delaware County NY. i spent my very early years there in CT. was born in Rockville and lived in Tolland for a short time. i have family in Bristol, Tolland and Enfield as well. in fact me and my imediate family just got back from a 3 day stay in Enfield for Labor day

TS6

Aug 23, 2012
Connecticut
chrismartin1701 said:
sup from Delaware County NY. i spent my very early years there in CT. was born in Rockville and lived in Tolland for a short time. i have family in Bristol, Tolland and Enfield as well. in fact me and my imediate family just got back from a 3 day stay in Enfield for Labor day

Hope you had a good time here in CT for Labor day.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
@thebluesignal

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.