new member from ct

Nighthawk23

Aug 22, 2011
unionville ct
I am 28yrs old from Farmington CT. I work full time for a towing company doing recovery and roadside assistance work at night, I run a small landscaping/property service company during the day, and im a volunteer firefighter at Farmington fire. I like to outfit my vehicles with the equipment and lighting i need to do the things i do everyday. This site is great and full of valuable resources, ideas, and knowledgible people and i am happy to be a part of it. Nice to meet you all and feel free to contact me or ask anything. Thanks, and nice to meet you all!!

Oct 28, 2010
Kingston NY
Nighthawk23 said:
I am 28yrs old from Farmington CT. I work full time for a towing company doing recovery and roadside assistance work at night, I run a small landscaping/property service company during the day, and im a volunteer firefighter at Farmington fire. I like to outfit my vehicles with the equipment and lighting i need to do the things i do everyday. This site is great and full of valuable resources, ideas, and knowledgible people and i am happy to be a part of it. Nice to meet you all and feel free to contact me or ask anything. Thanks, and nice to meet you all!!
Welcome to the group!!

Pinball Charlie

rsmartin

Aug 17, 2011
Stamford NY
Welcome.

Lived in CT for years, best friend lives over on GW turnpike in Farmington. :)

Tom

Dec 18, 2010
Taunton, MA
Welcome!

DLuccia

May 21, 2010
Greater Waterbury CT
welcome from another fellow ct member

jestertc

Jul 21, 2011
Central CT
No, I say nothing, nothing, nothing......

:dielaugh: :dielaugh: :dielaugh:

Next time, my friend, you will pay the beer....... :bonk:

Welcome........ :D

ryan

May 20, 2010
Massillon, Ohio
Welcome to elightbars, I am Ryan from Ohio and collect the Federal Signal Twinsonic lightbar. Some around here call me the "twinsonic guru". I buy sell and trade parts for this bar. my website is twinsonic lightbars | feel free to head there and look around.

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v660_fdny5555_Misc_20Twinsonic_20pics_RyanTwinGIF.gif

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v660_fdny5555_Misc_20Twinsonic_20pics_IMG_0002_3.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v660_fdny5555_Misc_20Twinsonic_20pics_0314001228a.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v660_fdny5555_Misc_20Twinsonic_20pics_0907002043a.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v660_fdny5555_Misc_20Twinsonic_20pics_Witch_468x359.gif

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v660_fdny5555_Misc_20Twinsonic_20pics_Twinsonicacres.jpg

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kevieandrew

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.