New to the forum and the industry

LittleMia

Aug 31, 2023
Phoenix
Hey Everyone!!

I'm Mia,
Brand new to the field. Landed here randomly when I agreed to help my foreman with his side business which is a vehicle outfitters shop. Turns out working in the AC during AZ summer is waaaaaay nicer than working construction which is what I was doing before this and still do, just not FT (I'm an operator). Still relatively new to that too (2yrs), was a medic for about a decadae before that but got tired of being poor lol
Looking forward to learning some stuff!!!

firebuff17

Mar 28, 2011
CT
Welcome!
As @RyanZ71 stated, this forum was jammin not long ago. BUT it still remains a great place to search for ideas, problems, and plenty of players with a wealth of knowledge.

I started out doing residential electrical wiring, so I had an idea of how to wire things up, but reading every thread on here, watching people’s projects, thoughts and ideas has helped me tremendously. I have learned so much in the auto world from this site.

A couple times a day I am on this site, I click the three bars at the top left, click new threads, and follow along. I am not on social media, so this is one of my go to places.

Reading some posts on here, it seems there has been a movement to FB and the like. There are some groups on there that people from/are/were on here. Not sure if you’re on social media, but that is also a venue. I am sure someone on here can direct you to the group.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GSPS629

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.