North American signal 400xd par 46s

JennyCop

Jan 19, 2012
Sunny Arizona
Thats one big beautiful alternator killer! Nice find! They were very  popular here, mostly  in the mid western states.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Maxim2Eng
After graduating high school in the early '70s, I spent 5 weeks backpacking Western Europe. I happened upon an urban fire station in a small town in France--one set of big double doors wide open and the apparatus lined "chevron style" in one large garage. I poked my head in and saw a couple of pompier working on a chief's car--they were attempting to install a FedSig 14 on the roof and the English instructions had them flummoxed. My high school French was good enough for conversation and I offered my assistance...they were elated. We had the beacon rotating in no time and the chief was very pleased! They liked the brighter lamps of the pars and were smitten with USA beacons.

Reactions: kitn1mcc

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woobatu

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.