NY, TX, PA, CA, OH, NJ, FL, MA, MI, IL members

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
These are the most frequent logins.. sorted by state. Below are some maps of frequent logins.

1. New York

2. Texas

3. Pennsylvania

4. California

5. Ohio

6. New Jersey

7. Florida

8. Massachusetts

9. Michigan

10. Illinois

mapny.JPG

maptx.JPG

mappa.JPG

mapca.JPG

mapoh.JPG

mapnj.JPG

mapfl.JPG

mapma.JPG

mapmi.JPG

mapil.JPG

Steve0625

Jun 23, 2010
Northville NY
John,

Is the size of the dot based on the number of logins or the number of users at that location? I ask because I use the remember me feature and only have to login after I've cleared my cache and cookies. Thanks!

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
The dots are simply the number of what google thinks are unique logins. That gets messed up when people have multiple IPs and other things. The larger dots are more logins from that spot.

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
See that dot there? It's me. I'm the one waving. "Hi mom!"

uniden278

Oct 10, 2011
Winthrop, MA
JohnMarcson said:
The dots are simply the number of what google thinks are unique logins. That gets messed up when people have multiple IPs and other things. The larger dots are more logins from that spot.

So if I log in from Home, and then two of the dispatch centers at my job, does Google count them as unique logins because of the different IP addresses?

HWYLTS

May 26, 2013
New York/Northeast
im not surprised about ny...............but the "response" world follows so much of california...regarding application and SOP.

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
Squad-6 said:
All I know is a can count on one hand how many people on here are from GA, 2 hands if I include TN

You must have some screwed up hands....

ga.JPG

tn.JPG

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jhaberny

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.