Wanted PA200 and GE Radio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Granada1

May 24, 2010
USA, Arizona
I'm looking for a PA200 and the pictured below GE Radio.  Would like the PA200 to work and look good.  The radio does not need to work and I can use just the control head if the complete unit is not available.  These are for a 1985 Texas DPS that I'm restoring. If by chance you have any interior photos of a mid 80s TDPS car I would really like to talk with you.

Thanks,

Mike

View attachment 146261

Granada1

May 24, 2010
USA, Arizona
I'm looking for a PA200 and the pictured below GE Radio.  Would like the PA200 to work and look good.  The radio does not need to work and I can use just the control head if the complete unit is not available.  These are for a 1985 Texas DPS that I'm restoring. If by chance you have any interior photos of a mid 80s TDPS car I would really like to talk with you.

Thanks,

Mike

ge radio2.jpg

Found the PA200.  Still in need of the GE Radio.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jhaberny

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.