Negative Phoenix_Rising - Dual Talon purchase

enchanted

May 5, 2011
Houston, Texas
Received a Dual Talon with bad circuit board. Phoenix_ Rising explained that he received it from Wilson after diode change with an intermittent
module but said it was operating okay for him. Purchased, but was never informed of any discrepancies. His advise was to squeeze the lens and back
of case and it should work. DID NOT HELP. Accepted a partial refund, but now dragging funding of that payment. Never would expect this from Phoenix_Rising

shues

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
NW Indiana
Received a Dual Talon with bad circuit board. Phoenix_ Rising explained that he received it from Wilson after diode change with an intermittent
module but said it was operating okay for him. Purchased, but was never informed of any discrepancies. His advise was to squeeze the lens and back
of case and it should work. DID NOT HELP. Accepted a partial refund, but now dragging funding of that payment. Never would expect this from Phoenix_Rising

@Phoenix_Rising is a stand-up guy. I don't have a horse in this race, but I believe in Dave so wholly that I will reimburse you in full on his behalf. Please send me a private message with the details of your transaction.

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
No one is saying you should be happy to have a broken light. But this is a $40 (inc. shipping) light with an immediate $30 refund offer (that has been declined) and escalated to a paypal claim which ties the seller's hands; all within 12 hours. Give the seller (who is by no means a new face around here) time to make this right. I get that it is annoying when lights don't work, but slow down and communicate. No matter who the other party is; Slow down and communicate with them.

https://elightbars.org/forums/threads/deal-with-enchanted.94404

I have done multiple transactions with him and @Phoenix_Rising is an honest guy, he will make it right. I can imagine how frustrating this is, but I don't think it is an intentional scam or anything. Lights aren't just metal and bulbs anymore, we are essentially selling electronics, so some lemons are going to happen.

Again I get the annoyance, but no need to worry about a scam from @Phoenix_Rising

@Phoenix_Rising has seen this and he is working on the issue.

Last edited:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htamboli

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.