Policia estatal Jalisco "mexican state police special unit"

Station 3

May 21, 2010
Edinburg Texas

Lots of awesome eye candy with those awesome dodge heavy duty

7d9_z28

Mar 15, 2012
West Michigan
The (Solex?) doesn't look all that bad on those trucks, oddly enough....

Reactions: Station 3

Station 3

May 21, 2010
Edinburg Texas
I don't think its a solex I think its a speaker they are popular on bars in Mexico

7d9_z28

Mar 15, 2012
West Michigan
http://www.code3pse.com/public/media/22901.jpg

Every other bar looks like Code 3, and almost every bar in the other video was C3..........

Pretty sure its a Solex.

Also, the Solex is shaped like the front of the Dodge, I think that helps

May 9, 2012
Central Florida
Jesus!! The only bad thing I can come up with is - If they purchases all the vehicles around the same time, same model type, same year model etc....once one problem comes up in one truck, more than likely all the other trucks will begin to have the same problem. But dang! I love Dodge / RAMs so this is awesome!!

Station 3

May 21, 2010
Edinburg Texas
Wonder who is working if they are all at the presidents parade.....
Its a special unit of the State Police. The regular state police are still out on the street on patrol.

Jul 14, 2014
NV
Does anybody know if the Dodge's have the 5.7 hemi or the 6.7 CTD? We have had several of the 5.7's and after about 60K they start to have major problems. Last one broke the crank at 34 mph.

Sorry CTD (Cummin's Turbo Diesel)

Station 3

May 21, 2010
Edinburg Texas
Your US tax dollars at work Obama sends billions to Mexico so they can buy equipment.... And im here in South Texas in the the US driving a old piece of crap 2006 crown vic on patrol :crazy:   :-x   :drooling:

Reactions: rwo978 and 801

7d9_z28

Mar 15, 2012
West Michigan
Your US tax dollars at work Obama sends billions to Mexico so they can buy equipment.... And im  a old piece of crap  on patrol :crazy:   :-x   :drooling:
You were a piece of crap long before he took office :D

Squad-6

May 21, 2010
N. GA
No hablo espanol here but what I heard was........... We would like to thank Obama and all of our drug lord friends for their contribution to make it look like we are trying fight the war on crime here.

CrownVic97

May 21, 2010
Hazen, ND
Your US tax dollars at work Obama sends billions to Mexico so they can buy equipment.... And im here in South Texas in the the US driving a old piece of crap 2006 crown vic on patrol :crazy:   :-x   :drooling:
Thus that is why BHO is a POS.....

Reactions: rwo978

unlisted

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
NA
Surprised no one else picked up on this in the video....

..WTF is with the antennas mounted on the HOOD!???!?!?!?

Station 3

May 21, 2010
Edinburg Texas
Surprised no one else picked up on this in the video....

..WTF is with the antennas mounted on the HOOD!???!?!?!?
simple SO THEY DONT SHOOT THEM OFF..... shootouts happen daily they dont want officers blowing them away when they shoot from turret. look closely most trucks are armored. also most officers ride in the bed and shoot from the roof.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
New in state!

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.