PowerArc P6

Apr 28, 2012
Knox County, ME
We'll I was at my yearly trade show partnered up with the PowerArc northeast sales rep and I was introduced to this little gem, The P6. It's a smaller version to the P14. They did a excellent job with optics and placement of led's on this light head. It shoots out 180 degrees of pretty intense light. It has 2 led's double stacked on each side at a 45 degree angle and 2 double stacked facing straight forward. Again they did a good job with the optics because even with the tir style optics angled you still get nice forward out put from all of the light. The light comes with or without a metal brush guard and has 14 patterns that very depending on your color configuration. Most are top to bottom and solid flashes, but the one in the photo had all the led's red except the lower forward facing diode was white and it alternated between the whit led and the red led's. Pretty effective too. I will post a video when I'm home.

This could be moved to product announcement.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
Thanks for sharing, but it honestly doesn't look like anything impressive. Like the axixtech iD series, it's buying innovative or "wow" by having the end LEDs angled, but I'm sure the P6 will have a higher price tag

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
It might be an interesting supplemental rear light for departments that park at an angle.  I'd have to see it in person to see if the off axis footprint is sufficient for primary rear warning.  I think splitting it will probably be, like every other light, the death of its effectiveness.  Either way I'm glad to see Power Arc working on stationary lights as well as oscillating. 

May 24, 2010
PG County, MD
It might be an interesting supplemental rear light for departments that park at an angle.  I'd have to see it in person to see if the off axis footprint is sufficient for primary rear warning.  I think splitting it will probably be, like every other light, the death of its effectiveness.  Either way I'm glad to see Power Arc working on stationary lights as well as oscillating. 
It is not meant as primary warning but as level 2 warning down the side of the apparatus.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gasman

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.