Red led heads

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 21, 2010
Elmira, ny
Checking interest to see if anyone would be interested in this lot of led lightheads.

I believe the first row are code 3s
2nd row are as follows:
2 whelen tir3s brand new—-SOLD/TRADED
2 911 signal red/red heads
2 red feniex cobra T6 heads out of a visor bar

And last but not least i have a 500 series tir6 ballast with built in flasher (only 2 diodes work) as a freebie :)

Asking $65 for all of them SHIPPED!!!!

Not interesred in trades and would prefer payment by venmo due to issues with paypal (greedy bastards that break their own rules lol)

IMG_0941.jpeg

Last edited:

Frooom

Dec 6, 2012
NH
Woah. Someone is gonna get a sweet deal. I know Dave F was looking for a red tir6 but idk since this one is broken.

Kinda want those 2 tir 3's with the brackets......

Reactions: EHFD_Tower_751

Frooom

Dec 6, 2012
NH
Will you split those tir 3's on the mounts, and if so, how much? (unless already sold)

May 21, 2010
Elmira, ny
Bump bump bump.

Only things left are the 2 911 signal led heads and 2 feniex cobra heads.

35 shipped for them. Im in a lightbar part throwing out mood but these im not tossing.

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ragnarok

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.