Wanted Red & White Interior Light Bar

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmitchell

Nov 28, 2016
Texas
Show me what you got. Not in a hurry to buy, and I want good quality. Thanks.

Update: I have a 2008 Chevy Silverado

Last edited:

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
I have a clearance sale on NIB Federal Signal Viper S2 dual dashlights @ $130 ea. I have 1 red/red left in stock.

Please PM me if interested.

cmitchell

Nov 28, 2016
Texas
I think you may be confusing your terms...visor lights hook to the visor. It seems like you want an interior lightbar which goes at the top of the windshield line. Can you clarify what you want?
Yup, you're right lol. I'm sorry. Rookie mistake. Looking for interior light bar. Already changed the title lol

Reactions: tsquale

jswwjw

Dec 10, 2010
Southern Indiana
I have an all red Code 3 SuperVisor (I can get you some photos) that is for a Dodge Charger (I bought it for my CV (long story) and thought I could adjust it to fit (not) I might have 100.00 in it. It's yours for that if you pay shipping. It does appear to have an aftermarket flasher in it. So the pattern is pretty much not-changeable unless you can figure it out.

cmitchell

Nov 28, 2016
Texas
Trying to convert from a Dodge Charger to a chevy Silverado might be a little more than I'm willing to take on, thank you for the awesome offer though!

Tom

Dec 18, 2010
Taunton, MA

cwilson63

May 31, 2017
columbus oho
i have code 3 supervisor flex model number SVFSD-TD-C75207 it is made to fit type of car it has tri-core modules and it is red / blue with white take downs price would be $500 plus shipping

cmitchell

Nov 28, 2016
Texas
i have code 3 supervisor flex model number SVFSD-TD-C75207 it is made to fit type of car it has tri-core modules and it is red / blue with white take downs price would be $500 plus shipping
Unfortunately I am not allowed to run blue at my department, thank you though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ragnarok

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.