Selling remainder of collection

Status
Not open for further replies.

brw1249

Apr 5, 2011
Tulsa, Oklahoma USA
Howdy all..

I have some Whelen Rota beams and Federal Junior Beacon Ray Model 15 and a Federal Fireball all need to go away.

The Fireball comes with red, blue and amber domes, the Whelen Senior Deputy with amber and a quite used red dome.

There are two Rotabeams, one is a Deputy the other a RBII.

Will sell all at one price plus shipping, or one piece at a time, plus shipping whatever it turns out to be per unit.

Asking $125.00 for the Model 15...$75.00 for the Fireball with 3 domes and flash cover; $40.00 each for the Rotabeams and $45.00 for the Senior Deputy.

The Junior Beacon  Ray has the original Federal magnetic base and plug/cord. The plug is cracked but usable.

The Blue Deputy is magnetic, the Red RBII is permanent mount. The Senior Deputy is permanent mount.

Or make me an offer for all of it!!

Any questions or comments let me know.

IMFed Jr Beacon ray blue 1.jpgIMG_70Jr beacon ray bottom1.jpgIMG_892Whelen Deputy blue RBII red 1.jpgIWhelen senior deupty amber 2.jpgSet of vintage warning lights1.jpg

Apr 28, 2012
Knox County, ME
Pm sent

brw1249

Apr 5, 2011
Tulsa, Oklahoma USA
ALl items still available as of today, Feb. 7 at 11:45 CST. I would take $275.00 for all that;s listed. Shipping would be approximately $30.00 for two separate packages, which would be the best way to ship them. MY home e mail is brucewallace49@cox.net. First offer gets them. I would prefer to sell all at once...Thanks everyone for looking..

Reactions: tsquale

brw1249

Apr 5, 2011
Tulsa, Oklahoma USA
Attention;

The Federal Junior beacon Ray Model 15 is now sold and off the market. The remainder of the lights, the RotaBeams and the Federal Fireball with 3 domes are still available.

Asking price for the remainder as shown is $200.00 plus shipping. MY email address brucewallace49@cox.net , please contact me directly there.

Thank you

wfdstation42

May 23, 2010
USA/FL
I'm a little confused, I sent you a PM Friday night at 10:40 saying I would take the model 15 for your asking price plus shipping yet today at 11:45 CST, 12 hours later you post all items still available then 5 hours after that you post it's sold. What gives?

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
I'm a little confused, I sent you a PM Friday night at 10:40 saying I would take the model 15 for your asking price plus shipping yet today at 11:45 CST, 12 hours later you post all items still available then 5 hours after that you post it's sold. What gives?
I am guessing because it seems like he is only communicating via email and not here...Sorry to hear you missed out on it.

brw1249

Apr 5, 2011
Tulsa, Oklahoma USA
For those who are confused about this, I am sorry. I only access this maybe once a day due to being very busy.

The Federal Model 15 has been sold. All others are still available. I will try and respond the best I can, but prefer direct contact as the PM system is time consuming and acts like a middle man.

I am also a busy on line  FFL gun dealer and have a lot going on, so it's kind of difficult sometimes when a lot of deals are going on to keep everything sorted out.

Again, I am sorry for anyone who missed out or was overlooked.

Reactions: tsquale

brw1249

Apr 5, 2011
Tulsa, Oklahoma USA
The blue Federal Fireball has been sold. Remaining are the Whelen Senior Deputy, and the two Rota Beams, Deputy and RBII.

Anyone interested, make me an offer directly to my home email at brucewallace49@cox.net..

I also have an old Baader-Brown 4 sealed beam revolving light with clear, red and blue domes that will be put on here soon, if anyone is interested. Light works fine . It presently has a clear dome with red and clear sealed beam bulbs.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjbailey

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.