setina pb100

Ess

Mar 14, 2023
Australia
While not about lightbars or lighting, I am hopping someone might still be able to help me

I am looking a creating a 3d model of the Setina pb100 for a personal and was wondering if anyone has and spec sheets or reasourses that can assist in the creation of it.
Primarily the diffrences between the 12"/16" and how the PB-5 wrap mounts to the pushbar

Ess

Mar 14, 2023
Australia
Still need help with this.
I have made apoxmently close, But I would like it to be correct in sizing.
Really need help with the dimension as I am unable to source one since I am not US based

Attachments

• 21.png
    21.png
    103.7 KB · Views: 2

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RETFFMedic

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.