For Sale Smith & Wesson Model L-11 Volunteer Red Halogen Beacon

Status
Not open for further replies.

AeroTwinSonic

Sep 27, 2013
Orlando, Florida
I have a 'Near Mint Condition' 1980's Vintage Smith & Wesson Model L-11 Volunteer Halogen Red Beacon for sale.

The beacon was purchased new in 1988 and was placed in a volunteer fire chief's wife's vehicle and was rarely used. This L-11 is completely original and has not been altered in any way.

Comes with the supplied vinyl visor shield which is in perfect cosmetic condition.

I would rate this beacon as a sold 9.5 on a 1-10 scale and I have just put a coat of Plexus on this L-11 and as you can see in the video below, it is extremely bright.

Price: $150 plus $20 for USPS Priority Mail Shipping (well packed) from 32837 shipped to US Customers Only.

This is one of the nicest L-11's I have seen in many years!

IMG_3009.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: AJ3814 and tsquale
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ragnarok

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.