For Sale SoundOff Signal EPL8000 Interior Lightbars

ur20v

Feb 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
I have three used Pinnacle EPL8000 interior lightbars for sale. White takedowns and single color heads. One in R/R, one in B/B, and one in R/B. I take Zelle, PayPal, Venmo, and Cash App.

Asking $250 each shipped.
20231030_194719.jpg

May 23, 2010
LaGrange, KY
What do the brackets fit? Thanks

Frooom

Dec 6, 2012
NH
Been trying to see if there's universal brackets I can make work with these. Despite my repeated failures in the past I am determined to put an ILB into my nissan....

Reactions: ur20v

ur20v

Feb 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
Been trying to see if there's universal brackets I can make work with these. Despite my repeated failures in the past I am determined to put an ILB into my nissan....
I have a lot of experience making oddball brackets. I usually start with wide strips of aluminum cut from soda cans to get my basic shape and form. Then I trim those down and mark the bends, flatten them and trace them onto thicker flat stock and transfer my bend marks. I make any cuts, shape, and drill holes while the stock is still flat. Then using a bench vise and a pair of adjustable wrenches I bend the stock into bracket form. It's not always perfect as there can be distortion/misalignment going from a super thin piece of aluminum to something more substantial, but you figure it out as you go.

Frooom

Dec 6, 2012
NH
I have a lot of experience making oddball brackets. I usually start with wide strips of aluminum cut from soda cans to get my basic shape and form. Then I trim those down and mark the bends, flatten them and trace them onto thicker flat stock and transfer my bend marks. I make any cuts, shape, and drill holes while the stock is still flat. Then using a bench vise and a pair of adjustable wrenches I bend the stock into bracket form. It's not always perfect as there can be distortion/misalignment going from a super thin piece of aluminum to something more substantial, but you figure it out as you go.
Honestly, I have the windshield from hell in my Titan. I've been trying to find something that will mount similar to the way Star ULB9's can mount, just on a larger scale.1698868153651.png

ur20v

Feb 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
Honestly, I have the windshield from hell in my Titan. I've been trying to find something that will mount similar to the way Star ULB9's can mount, just on a larger scale.View attachment 247129
The interior bars mount using the sun visor pivots and the sun visor clip mounts as anchor points. They're far too large and heavy to mount to the windshield. But if you're looking to mount something smaller and lighter like in that photo, check into radar detector mounts that securely attach to the factory rear view mirror mount. There may not be one listed explicitly for your vehicle, but with a little research you might discover someone has figured out a mount for a Maxima mirror works for a Titan... just a random, made up example.

Another thought just crossed my mind - get a couple of those generic/universal rear view mirror windshield mount kits (with the adhesive button that sticks to the glass, the ball and socket adjustable arm, etc.) and adapt those to attach a light securely to the winshield... just an idea.

ur20v

Feb 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
Here's a "Blend Mount" I found at Crutchfield... at $115 it's pricey, but I'm absolutely sure you can find a Chinese knockoff on Amazon for a fraction of that and adapt it to your needs...

shopping.jpeg

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ragnarok

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.