For Sale Southern VP Model 202, 48" Lightbar

Status
Not open for further replies.

brianmcfa

Nov 27, 2012
Nebraska
The Minatare, Nebraska, Police Department is getting rid of some surplus equipment. We have some hoops we have to jump through to do this. I can only sell the lightbar to another government agency. I can, however, trade the lightbar for other equipment. Items that I'm looking for are a computer stand for a Panasonic CF29 that fits in a 2006 Crown Vic, stops sticks or spike strips, or other items that a small 2-person police department can use. Who knows what I can use.

I got this lightbar in a trade from another agency. I was able to test it and everything works. The grille for the speaker does have the outer silver scraped off but it's not broken. If you're looking for a rare 80s lightbar, this is the one! I am not going to take it apart or try to clean it significantly since I don't want to accidentally damage something. I will let the buyer do that.

Attachments

• KIMG0004[1].jpg
    KIMG0004[1].jpg
    105 KB · Views: 104

shibby1952

May 8, 2013
Iowa
That's pretty cool. Too bad you are so far away. And your lucky the speaker cover is still in one piece. Everyone of these I have ever seen advertised has a cracked or broken speaker cover. They must be pretty fragile.

Jun 18, 2013
PA
I'd be interested in the blue dome from this thing..
I have an SVP model 202 CA spec.. Very light weight bar..

brianmcfa

Nov 27, 2012
Nebraska
My trade only restriction is lifted. Pickup in Minatare, Nebraska or I'll deliver for $.50 a mile up to 250 miles. So Denver, Rapid City, Cheyenne, North Platte are in range. Paypal please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
la_canuck

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.