Ss2000 controller head

Jbird2393

Oct 11, 2023
Ohio
Just picked up a daily driver on GovDeals it is a retired patrol vehicle I got into the wiring and found all they did was pull the light bar and keypad from the dash. The speaker is still mounted and wired to the brush guard and there is still a SS2000 mounted and wired under the rear seat and still has the “phone cord” running up to the dash. I was just going to install my own siren head and light switch but thought since it already has one installed maybe I should just buy a used keypad online. So my question I guess not knowing much about these is what keypads are plug and play with this? Is there any programming I need to do or should it just in theory work? The model is just a SS2000 no numbers after it and looking online the keypads I found all say SS2000 SM so wasn’t sure if that would work or not.

Attachments

• IMG_1101.jpeg
    IMG_1101.jpeg
    263.3 KB · Views: 2

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GSPS629

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.