StarBurst Phantom

theroofable

May 23, 2010
New Jersey
I own one, very good light. I bought one from *****************.com for a very good price. Jared is a good guy to work with. Mine is the dlp version so it has the takedown lights. Worth every penny in my opinion. Hope I could help.

ai737.photobucket.com_albums_xx13_theroofable_Jeep_181.jpg

Lookn2cuff

Jan 1, 2011
Brazos Valley Texas
Wow! That's a lotta lites! :crazy: Me personally, I would have the grille lites on seperate patterns to keep it less busy. I like to be seen, but that's kind of too much on the same pattern. :)

RES1CUE

May 24, 2010
Spencer NC
Lookn2cuff said:
Wow! That's a lotta lites! :crazy: Me personally, I would have the grille lites on seperate patterns to keep it less busy. I like to be seen, but that's kind of too much on the same pattern. :)

we are hijacking the hell out of this guys thread lol...sry man. yea i think im going to change the grill lights to a solid x-pattern.

zach3713

May 28, 2010
Georgia
Not a problem at all about the thread! Glad to now y'all like it. I think I may try and get one. I've been back and forth about it for a while, never really heard of the company or heard anyone talking abot it.

How bright are the TDs?

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sadlad

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.