Steve in the UK. A bit of a reintroduction.

Steve P

May 28, 2016
UK
I see that I originally registered here back in 2016 but had posted zero [up until earlier this evening that is] but I used to be more active on an earlier version of the forum - was there an elightbar group back in the day on Yahoo - my memory really is BAD these days!
Anyway, I'm in the UK and used to collect US lighbars and beacons - mostly bought over there and shipped over here but that was back when shipping costs were viable! That was then but time moved on, space became short and I sold most of it off bit by bit. I have been having a bit of a sort out and came across a some beacons and bits I had stored away when we moved here ten years ago and untouched since - as the dust confirms! I had some free time this afternoon so spent it cleaning a Dietz 211, if I get time in the next few days I plan to do likewise with a dome-less Federal Signal 184 etc.
So, that's me. Now in remission from the Big C and taking life as it comes.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GSPS629

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.