syncing two fusion light bars

Lucas966

Aug 20, 2014
Greenville SC
Hello, my boss is trying to replace our aging lights on four of our engines. He is wanting me to figure out away to sync two mini fusion lightbars and one full size fusion bar together. I've tried to research this and am unsure if it can be done?

Thanks in advance for any info.

-Lucas

bullfrog4ever

May 29, 2014
Indiana
Unfortunately, there is no sync function for the full size lightbars, 400/600/800/rocker sticks/ILB/Rear ILB and mini light bars. The only syncable lights are the 200 sticks, the 2x/1x dash lights, cannons and any surface mount lights. I wish they had that function as well.

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
You need to go with the sos blue print System

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
No, its been mentioned to them for about three years now

bullfrog4ever

May 29, 2014
Indiana
I'm sure they're listening. But doesn't help I'm impatient too, lol. I'm sure they'll do something similar at some point.

CEVS

Jun 1, 2010
NJ
This is one of the major items on my wish list for Feniex. We have noticed that when powered up at the same time they stay in sync rather well for not being synced.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caldwell205

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.