The Best Police Vehicles thread

7d9_z28

Mar 15, 2012
West Michigan
Spring Lake/Ferrysburg Police (Ferrysburg is my town)

slake101.jpg

(courtesy of policecarwebsite.net)

They have had the Blades for a LONG time, they are BRIGHT (high power, I presume) And they have transferred them to several cars. Currently they have 3-4 cars, one is a slick top and one is a new Interceptor (with an old blade of course!) I love the Blade!

I will try to get a couple of Grand Haven Public Safety's cars... B/W Vics with BRIGHT strobe Excaliburs.

lafd55

May 27, 2010
New York, USA
New York State Police

ai619.photobucket.com_albums_tt272_lafd55_DSC_2604.jpg

All Content Copyright 2005-2012 Eli D. Gill/10-75.Net, unless otherwise noted. All Rights Reserved.

Eric1249

Jul 12, 2010
Waukesha WI USA
whitethunderz28 said:
So phasing out the CV and going with SUV's are true. Can't wait to see them up close at the FD.

I have seen the Tahoe a couple times. Once at a call. I didn't get a chance to get a close look at it. It looks much better then the CV. The CV's are ugly

HILO

May 20, 2010
Grand Prairie Texas
Denton Police.jpg

Denton Texas Pontiac Enforcer's, with R/B Twinsonics.

nerdly_dood

Jun 15, 2010
Georgia
I love that set from Denton. And now Raleigh's jumped on the next-gen bandwagon - very classy IMO.

ai.imgur.com_ikOUc.jpg

RL1

May 20, 2010
Ga
nerdly_dood said:
I love that set from Denton. And now Raleigh's jumped on the next-gen bandwagon - very classy IMO.
ai.imgur.com_ikOUc.jpg

Is that teal, silver, and white?

JennyCop

Jan 19, 2012
Sunny Arizona
I would love to have the green and white Challenger as my assigned unit. Traffic all day baby! ;)

LRGJr72

May 29, 2010
Detroit, Michigan
Notice the web address on the rear-bumper of the green & white... "www.sheriff.org." How the hell did the Broward Sheriff manage to get that domain name? Maybe they were the first sheriff's ofcto set up a website.

CrownVic97

May 21, 2010
Hazen, ND
Here's new and old of North Dakota State Patrol's cruisers. A 1992 Chevrolet Camero police pursuit slicktop and a 2013 Chevrolet Caprice PPV. Both are BA. I'm wondering what lucky person owns the Camero now!

nd24.jpg

ndhp caprice.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

nerdly_dood

Jun 15, 2010
Georgia
CrownVic97 said:
Dang links suck right now...sorry.

You tried to link to policecarwebsite.net, didn't you? :nono: Whatever you tried to link is literally gone forever.

dustymedic

May 21, 2010
Columbus,OH
GPC said:
NC Highway Patrol.

Looks like they didn't stay with the black cars for long..

nerdly_dood

Jun 15, 2010
Georgia
dustymedic said:
Looks like they didn't stay with the black cars for long..

They've been switching between primarily black and primarily gray for decades. Observe.

CrownVic97

May 21, 2010
Hazen, ND
nerdly_dood said:
You tried to link to policecarwebsite.net, didn't you? :nono: Whatever you tried to link is literally gone forever.

Yeah, but I saved the ones I wanted to my computer, so I'll get them here soon. I forgot you couldn't do that with them :duh:

twilightZone

Dec 21, 2012
Kirkland, WA
4834082747_cd79a3b6eb.jpg

This one looks good too. :yes: This is actually the TX7, a high-tech vehicle intended for law enforcement use. The American start-up Carbon Motors has publicized plans to build the automobile in Indiana as early as next year. To read more, click here.

foxtrot5

Sep 26, 2011
Charleston Area, SC, US
twilightZone said:
View attachment 45493
This one looks good too. :yes: This is actually the TX7, a high-tech vehicle intended for law enforcement use. The American start-up Carbon Motors has publicized plans to build the automobile in Indiana as early as next year. To read more, click here.

Really dude? :duh:

Hoser

Jun 25, 2010
Ohio
twilightZone said:
View attachment 45493

Old news, around here. Government said no to funding, so dont think its going to happen. Would have been good for the new Robo cop tho.

NoVAFed

Dec 28, 2011
Earth, USA, Northern VA
exphillycop said:
My old cars....all great police vehicles.... Check out the 03 CVPI with the only Javelin in Philly's fleet......this car was previewed at the 03 IACP convention in Phila. and was assigned to me for 3 years until the 06 Charger arrived.

Is there any story as to why Philly went with the backwards leaning stripes vs. the usual forward leaning stripes? Just to be the anti-NJ? It doesn't look bad, I've just always been curious.

HILO

May 20, 2010
Grand Prairie Texas
twilightZone said:
View attachment 45493

Actually, that is the E7, not the TX7. The E7 is an almost 10 year old concept, with the one prototype in 2008. It has been painted ad repainted contless times, has no engine or drive train, and looks like an Acura reject. I do not belive it will ever see production. Seeing how it is not a production car, or even a drivable car, I can not see how you can say it is a good police car. The TX7, which I posted in the worst police vehicles thread, might make it into production, as it seems it wil be built on the already federally approved Ford E350 chassis.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jkelly

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.