For Sale Tomar RECT-37 and RECT-34E lightheads (lots of them)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 30, 2015
Arizona
hello all,

I found this bin in the back of our warehouse, I don't know if these have any value to anybody.

I tested most of them, there are a bunch of dual halogen lightheads, and a bunch of linear strobe heads.

All of the rect -34E heads are strobes. 

Make me an offer on a few, or all of them, I need to get rid of them, they are now taking up space in my garage and Im not that much of a lighting collector anymore.  I purchased the bin outright from our company when it closed.

the pile on the floor is in addition to the pile on the table, there is a lot of them, I have not had time to wipe any of them down, but I can do so before I ship them.

Paypal is good, I can ship USPS or UPS, your choice depending on weight.

IMG_0457.JPG

IMG_0458.JPG

IMG_0459.JPG

IMG_0461.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ragnarok

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.