Towman's Whelen Justice- I/O board swap to wecan?

bright_towguybran

Aug 28, 2021
CT
Hi guys! The board on my Towman's Whelen Justice is intermittently starting to fail (has been for months and progressively getting worse, lighthead stay's on steady, pattern gets interrupted, looks silly), I've been pondering the idea of swapping the board instead of just replacing it. I just don't know (beside my homework looking at diagrams) how much different/what's entailed to use a WeCan board instead, plus; i'd like to have low power/cruise/ta etc. functionality like my old liberty. Plus all the fun to be had in the software! Judging by my research it appears to be doable, would have to be a towman's, same length, and wecan harness, However, checking in to see if anyone had any experience with this or similar bars/setups! Thanks for reading! :)

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woobatu

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.