Traffic Advisor help

Triple_Blox

Dec 7, 2023
Los Angeles, CA
Hello,

I have a Federal Signal Vector with a Signal master. I am wondering which controllers can work to control the signalmaster.

Does it have to be a federal signal controller? If not, what are the other options?
How can I build my own/improvise?

Thanks for the help

-Andrew

May 21, 2010
Minnesota
I presume it is the halogen version. Any brand halogen positive or negative switched controller will work. Ideally an 8 lamp controller but 5 or 6 head will work too.

May 21, 2010
Minnesota
I am not familiar if those have that built in or not. Referring to my reply in another post of yours, looking up the specific unit you are interested in. It will help you learn about the unit and likely answer questions you didn't think to ask.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htamboli

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.