Video: House fire starts by "Mole Bomb"

stansdds

May 25, 2010
U.S.A., Virginia
Why do people do this? :hopeless: There are far easier and less dangerous ways to control pests. :nono:

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
%#*^&@ moles!

May 27, 2010
Lebanon PA
This happened here recently. 2 guys trying to get rid of a groundhog that took up house keeping in a tunnel under their family shed. They stuffed a lit road flare in the tunnel, good bye shed. Now I had heard this before and coule not remember where I got it from. Several days ago I was watching vintage TV and Reed on Adam 12 had a gopher problem, Malloy new the answer. Yep stuff the holes with road flares. Reed was lucky.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ragnarok

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.