Vintage Chicago PD MARS Bar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 28, 2010
Kingston NY
Hi group:

After seeing the results of the last Chicago PD Mars bar sell for almost $2k I have decided to sell mine.    Of course mine is not as nice as the one that sold but it is certainly a rare bar.     Sorry, I have no idea if it works as the wires are cut really short!!!  The can lights are a little rusty and some of the chrome is pitted, see lots of pictures attached.   The tags are faded but repo's are available.   I will ship this bar but I hesitate to ship overseas as certain countries have issues with length, width and height.  Shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer and again I have no idea what it would cost.  Probably $100 in the USA plus insurance??

Also, I will not accept PayPal for this bar.   US Postal Money order please or cash upon pickup.    

Price is $1650.00      I will entertain offers.

Thanks

PinballCharlie 

ChicagoPDBar 001.jpg

ChicagoPDBar 002.jpg

ChicagoPDBar 003.jpg

ChicagoPDBar 004.jpg

ChicagoPDBar 005.jpg

ChicagoPDBar 006.jpg

ChicagoPDBar 007.jpg

ChicagoPDBar 008.jpg

ChicagoPDBar 009.jpg

ChicagoPDBar 010.jpg

ChicagoPDBar 011.jpg

ChicagoPDBar 012.jpg

Reactions: tsquale

Zapp Brannigan

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 23, 2010
$200 and I can be there in an hour to pick it up? :D

Oct 28, 2010
Kingston NY
Hey Zapp and Engineer, I can do a layaway plan for you :) Also thanks Eric for the note . If I end up not selling it, I will take one.

Thanks

PinballCharlie

rwo978

May 21, 2010
ND, USA
Feb 4, 2012
Casper, Wyoming
I've bought an entire Aero from Charlie, it arrived in perfect condition, and those things are a bear to package.

Back on topic, after this next tree job, I'll be PMing you Charlie. 

AJ3814

Mar 13, 2015
Central Louisiana
Sorry to hijack, but I'm gonna comment just to bump this..... WOW!!! What a nice piece of history.

Reactions: Torpedo

Mars Light

Jun 23, 2011
Leipzig, Germany
Congrats, Jenny!

And shame on Paypal. But for us lightbar collectors outside of USA this payment term is the easiest way to pay.

I hope the trust between us collectors will not change that.

Reactions: AJ3814

AJ3814

Mar 13, 2015
Central Louisiana
Congrats Jenny!..... dang you..... HA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jkelly

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.