Wanted: Dominion Auto Lightbar Frame

72stormer

Sep 1, 2011
British Columbia Canada
Looking for a vintage Canadian Dominion Auto light bar roof rack for a project car build.  Just the rack, not the lights, as I already have them.  Dual square tube style.  With legs and feet... Either suction cup like the attached 1970's RCMP light bar, or gutter mount like the attached Vancouver Police light bar is fine.  In worse case scenario, just the legs and feet, and I can have the rack built around it.

image1.JPG

IMG_0422.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Richard P

May 23, 2010
Sudbury, On
They only made 54 and 64 inch lengths. I have a dominion employee that just threw out 200 new complete units, i found one used 64 incher, but not willing tonpart and its missing a leg. They are a needle in a haystack now. I cant usually find anything and have anything dominion, this is tough for me.

Last edited by a moderator:

toon80

May 24, 2010
Laval, Canada
I have the exact same as the one with the suction cups on the first picture you posted. 12"x48" with endcaps on the square bars still in place.

I'll take pictures if interested. It is not in perfect shape, but it is complete and restorable. The mounting plates are soldered to the crossbars like the pic. The bar came from an RCMP cruiser.

Let me know :)

Toon

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cmoore77

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.