What is your favorite Feniex Industries Product?

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Okay so I was in a debate with a couple of local installers who I consider close friends. We hit on each of the manufacturers and talked about what we liked most. We tried to come up with one product from each manufacturer that we liked the best. We couldn't agree. 

So it got me wondering, what is YOUR favorite product from Feniex?   Why? I don't want to hear from dealers.  End users only. This is ONLY for Feniex Products. (I plan to start a thread for each of the manufacturers we discussed. I figured doing it by manufacturer would keep the Free Stupidy company vs Whacker Company debates out of the mix, which always lead to mud slinging. 

Additionally, this is not a thread for gripes and complaints. We have enough threads of people griping and complaining. Keep your zen and stay positive! 

I'd like to keep this for products actively being sold. I might even kick this around for various manufacturers in the Vintage Warning Section as well. 

Last edited by a moderator:

GPC

Oct 17, 2010
North Carolina
hmm...there is a lot but, I would have to say my Pegasus is my favorite Feniex product that I have owned. Very bright and the 4 takedowns are awesome. 

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
hmm...there is a lot but, I would have to say my Pegasus is my favorite Feniex product that I have owned. Very bright and the 4 takedowns are awesome. 
I remember when you bought it you wanted amber white interwoven...  happy you followed my advice? :D

JPolston

Mar 27, 2012
Indiana, USA
We can only say so much about Feniex with it being such a young company and them only being on their 3rd style of light.(Python, Cobra, Apollo) They are making great strides to improve those products though.

I only have had a Cobra 2x dash light(to the rear, however), and I love it. However, after doing some research trying to figure out how I want to get my lights wired, I'm going to make a stab at saying the 4200. Seems to be the best overall controller on the market today. Got to toy with one that's installed in a squad in my county and was thoroughly impressed.

foxtrot5

Sep 26, 2011
Charleston Area, SC, US
I don't know if it's technically a Feniex "product" but as an end user I've found their customer support (both from HQ and most dealers) to be much more receptive and helpful with less run around than most other companies I've dealt with.

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
I don't know if it's technically a Feniex "product" but as an end user I've found their customer support (both from HQ and most dealers) to be much more receptive and helpful with less run around than most other companies I've dealt with.
Their participation in the forums and their support to dealers has been fantastic. I don't think I'd be where I am without that. That type of support breeds loyalty and trickles down to the end user. 

But Greg... narrow down a product for me :) I know you have several... 

Reactions: TritonBoulder47

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
41 views and no one has brought up Cannons yet.. I think I'm having a heart attack.
I was really surprised by that.... but I wanted to see what end users thought.  In my opinion that product cornered the industry with its versatility and sheer power at such competitive price point.

That being said, the 4200 is a worthy opponent for the top product spot. Even more so with the updates and updated storm sirens for it. 

foxtrot5

Sep 26, 2011
Charleston Area, SC, US
If I had to pick a specific product, it is hands down the Cannon. But probably not for the exact reasons most would think.

Sure it's an awesome light with many applications and available at a reasonable cost, but that's not what makes it Feniex's best. As far as I can tell, Feniex had some success with their earlier products (Python series, Fairys, ect) but the Cannon (and partially the Cobra series) really caught people by surprise that a "small name" company could really compete with (and arguably out-do) the "big name" guys. I think that without the Cannon, Feniex wouldn't be the company we know them as today.

bluestinger90

Jun 5, 2010
BC / California
My vote would be for the cannon too.

It has 3 modes, with 3 dedicated pattern override wires. I don't think any other light on the market does this without the controller/flasher doing this.

It features flash patterns that can have dual colored heads flash with or without on/off time.

And it's called the cannon. CANNON!

... fairy! ...

bullfrog4ever

May 29, 2014
Indiana
Up until this past weekend, I would've said the cannons.  I installed the 4200 w/ the Bluetooth in my truck on Monday, and now my vote has been swayed.  But, the cannons are in a very, very close second though.

foxtrot5

Sep 26, 2011
Charleston Area, SC, US
For the record, the 4200 was a close second for me!

May 25, 2010
Tunkhannock, PA, USA
I've really only gotten to use 3 Feniex products...  Fairys (as revere light replacements, awesome), original Titans (as takedowns and alleys, awesome), and Python T-4s (dual dash light, grill lights, and added lights in a lightbar, all awesome).  All have been outstanding.  But I cant really pick just one...  I'll reply here again once my new install is complete...  

bullfrog4ever

May 29, 2014
Indiana
I may still be in the honey moon phase with the 4200, so I may be a slight but biased.  I've had the cannons on for about 6 months or so.

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
I vote for the cannon too. I'm surprised some of the big 3 haven't already responded with a 12 diode LAW.

BTW, fever, who's the dude in all their product vids (I'm guessing the founder)? Nothing against him, since he seems to know what he's talking about, but I would've preferred a hot chick doing the product vids lol

Reactions: nutsy

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
I vote for the cannon too. I'm surprised some of the big 3 haven't already responded with a 12 diode LAW.

BTW, fever, who's the dude in all their product vids (I'm guessing the founder)? Nothing against him, since he seems to know what he's talking about, but I would've preferred a hot chick doing the product vids lol
It is not the founder.  

From a marketing standpoint (my opinion), Feniex is already perceived as a young and "baby"/less established company.  If that was me going up against the more established bohemoths in the industry, I would prefer someone with a seasoned look to be the face of the company.  The great thing about the videos is that they are to the point and don't have four minutes of useless rambling before the important information gets there. 

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
I figured I would bump this since there have been new products added and updates to current products already mentioned.  

Interesting to see what people have to say with the T-3, Cannon 360, and Apollo modules with the 12 LEDs in them. 

bullfrog4ever

May 29, 2014
Indiana
This is difficult. I love all the products I've used or demoed so far: 4200, Apollos, cannon 120's, T6's and T3's. I've got a pair of 12 led Apollos on the way, so I can't fully comment on those yet.

At this point in time, I'd have to say my absolute favorite is the T3's. I love the output, size, and the flash patterns. Especially the built in attack patterns.

This is, until more new ones come out. I'm anxiously awaiting the wide-lux and trying those out too. They may top the list later...

Last edited by a moderator:

bullfrog4ever

May 29, 2014
Indiana
The 4200 probably, I just wish there was some more advanced programming options. Next would be the T3.
I definitely agree. But, I have a feeling Feniex is or will be working on a Cantrol / BluPrint type control system and it'll be awesome!

Phoenix_Rising

Lifetime VIP Donor
Feb 27, 2012
Berks County PA
Cannons; their versatity cant be beat; although Im partial and may change my vote once I get my hands on the new Apollos: the ones i have now have spoiled me as reverse lights, but for warning I hate to say they lacked punch, regardless how awesome their off axis is.

crt6mrt-265

May 23, 2010
Central NJ
So far I have only owned/seen the cannons and the t-6's, and my whole set up is going to be changing as funds become available. so far BOTH of them have blowmn me away!

I have to say though the T6 is unbelievable, my favorite out of the two yet.

Reactions: Tom@Feniex

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
Cannons! I'm a whelen and fedsig guy myself, BUT the cannons set a new standard for LAWs that whelen and fedsig have not yet matched IMO.

I'm excited to see their new larger modules later this year b/c I think that's the one major thing they've been missing in their product line thus far (even tho I realize they're still a relatively new company)

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gasman

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.