Whats the thinnest surface mount led lighthead?

Status
Not open for further replies.

joeparv

Jun 15, 2012
US. New Jersey
I'm trying to find the thinnest but yet bright surface mount led light. I'm going to place it on the botton of my back hatch so when I open it they would come up and on facing the rear. Trying to go for the thinnest available but yet bright that would fit without getting crushed on in the way. Any ideas on any and dimensions if possible thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

MEVS06

May 23, 2010
San Antonio, TX
This has been discussed before in depth. You may want to look at SVP or Nova. I don't recall the models but the both have very slim lights that would work as you described.

joeparv

Jun 15, 2012
US. New Jersey
MEVS06 said:
This has been discussed before in depth. You may want to look at SVP or Nova. I don't recall the models but the both have very slim lights that would work as you described.

Yea I seem them. Star also has one the thinline but not so sure on brightness for these. Was looking at whelens strip light but all I found is length and height not how thick It is. Can ya send me link for the discussion for this? Thanks again

MEVS06

May 23, 2010
San Antonio, TX

unlisted

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
NA
People! Use the search feature before starting a new thread! There are a few on this, including the one already mentioned!

LOCKED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idk

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.